[HELP] Resources?

Hey all, what kind of resources do you use in order to help you with PVP?

I just got back into the game, and I am absolute dog-shit at all things PVP and PVE. I want to "git gud", so to speak. What kind of sites/videos do you all watch? I know Icyveins is a great help, but is there anything else?

Here's some stuff that I compiled that I think I should know.

1) I specifically need to know about Fury Warriors (I know, FoTM, but he was my main from before. I almost want them to be nerfed into oblivion just so people can stop complaining).

2) I would like to know of popular arena comps that I may play against, as well as synergy between my class and others.

3) How to properly gear up for PVP without being a complete drain on my team.

4) Any videos that may help me.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Traggoth View Post
    3) How to properly gear up for PVP without being a complete drain on my team.
    Get the highest iLevel gear you can from any source.

You're done.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    Get the highest iLevel gear you can from any source.

You're done.
    Wait, so I can just raid and be viable in PVP too? That sounds nice for people that like to do both. Also, any suggestions for the other points? Thanks for the information by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Traggoth View Post
    Wait, so I can just raid and be viable in PVP too? That sounds nice for people that like to do both. Also, any suggestions for the other points? Thanks for the information by the way.
    Gear-wise, yes.

As for the rest... yes and no. Raiding will also mean your artifact is leveled well, which is arguably far more important than gear.

youll still need to grind honor to unlock your honor talents to be viable depending on your class and spec.