Thread: Balloon week

7+ Year Old Account

Balloon week

I dont know if it is just me, but i like this holiday, its stupid, gives nothing, and has no point, but i have actually bonded and spoken to a few people.
    sitting and waiting for a third ,or just on the ride, like talking about where you have gone in the world, any secrets, etc

i met a person who just returned to wow after a triple bypass.

somone told me about how they went to america to vist their guildies and met their now wife there

also somone told me their secret about how they scammed a bunch of gold sellers back in the day

i know its nothing special, but this is pretty cool how just being stuck together, and some npcs being the ice breakers it opens up conversations.

also the joke made at the suramar one is too fucking rich

anyone else have some interesting interactions?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Yeah some funny conversations, but mostly I just really enjoyed the npc dialog. Really funny stuff on a few of them, made me actually laugh out loud. Enjoyed it for sure.

Had a similar experience in SWtor when going for a horrible Datacron trip....ended up sitting for almost 2 hours afterwards chatting with a few people. Weird how boring stuff brings people together!
    I was Once a Nab
    Then I rolled a Paladin
    Thats when I found out
    that I REALLY was a Nab

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    These balloon stuff require a certain level? Or can you get to them fairly easily? Might try on my level 20 trial.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KaziOfTheSkies View Post
    Had a similar experience in SWtor when going for a horrible Datacron trip....ended up sitting for almost 2 hours afterwards chatting with a few people. Weird how boring stuff brings people together!
    OMFG the one on tatooine with the baloon that you needed to hop on and ride to get to that crashed ship that had it ontop!? holy shit i reemmber that, yeah i met a few cool people there, i reemmber the drama when somone messed up the jump, you could feel the cringe of 10 other people as they all typed NOOOOOOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    These balloon stuff require a certain level? Or can you get to them fairly easily? Might try on my level 20 trial.
    I mean if you can get to the areas, I'm sure it'd work.

7+ Year Old Account
    they are just npcs you talk to, so a level 20 might work, but if you just wanna read the texts of the npcs they are on wowhead.

but some times you actually talk with the other people, sometimes everyone just stays silent and nothing happens

7+ Year Old Account
    they dont, but i wouldnt do it on a 20.

the balloon tours are in all BI zones except val'sharah and BS, then there is one in crystalsong, in the valley of the four winds and uldum.
    you'll need a higher lvl character or a higher lvl friend, or you just travel a ton while most likely dying to everyone and everything over and over again.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    I would enjoy it if my server wasn't low, alas I was waiting 20min and gave up

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    they dont, but i wouldnt do it on a 20.

the balloon tours are in all BI zones except val'sharah and BS, then there is one in crystalsong, in the valley of the four winds and uldum.
    you'll need a higher lvl character or a higher lvl friend, or you just travel a ton while most likely dying to everyone and everything over and over again.
    Crystalsong seems easy enough to get to, I'll try that one. Thanks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Crystalsong seems easy enough to get to, I'll try that one. Thanks.
    your tour guide for crystalsong is chen
    the nagrand one is super awesome cause in the middle your sent old... new? idk the outland nagrand and the guy freaks out

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    your tour guide for crystalsong is chen
    the nagrand one is super awesome cause in the middle your sent old... new? idk the outland nagrand and the guy freaks out
    i didnt even know draenor had a tour too

- - - Updated - - -

btw, the valley of the four winds tour is boring as hell, the panda tells you about his burning hatred against balloons and how his dad forced him to become a ballooner.

then i jumped off cause lulz and died.
    no fucking parachute, pandaria airline sucks.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it, gives a calm feel. Hehe.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..