Classic starter gear 'sets' buyable for xmog.

Would you like to see this added to the game. Basically it would the starter white gear you get when you start a new toon. The weapons, the armor and even the old shirts. Maybe have it unlockable if you get enough rep with the classic factions, or finishes a toon out of the starter area. Retroactively of course. More xmog options is IMHO always a good thing.

Thoughts.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Should just make all white and gray gear transmoggable. Not sure what the point is in restricting those at this point.

I don't see why not. I'm honestly surprised they haven't been made available by now.

Um...can't you already just make a new character and mail the starter stuff to your xmog toon? Coulda swore I did that in the past when you had to actually have the items in your bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Raven View Post
    I don't see why not. I'm honestly surprised they haven't been made available by now.
    something about not wanting raiders to look like hobos going into a raid etc, can't remember the quote exactly but they want people to keep up a certain appearance

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed. A lot of gear from starter areas are incredibly nice and used nowhere else in the game. Take Blood Elves, for instance, or Gilneans/Worgens.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Um...can't you already just make a new character and mail the starter stuff to your xmog toon? Coulda swore I did that in the past when you had to actually have the items in your bank.
    Yes and no, you can but it doesnt add to transmog looks list.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Yes and no, you can but it doesnt add to transmog looks list.
    Hmm...well I think there are a few places around WoW that sell the starter shirt. Not sure about the rest of that crap though.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    At least the level 100 Trial gear is instantly added to Xmog, if you didn't play WoD like me you get the "sets" for free.

It's sad how they removed a whole bunch of vanilla greens from the Salvage Yard crates tho... guess I missed out.

I think they need to lift some more restrictions from Tmog anyway if they want to make this Trial of Style thing big...

Basicly you have to do Loremaster 4 times to just get all the quest-armors, and then at least 1 of them a warrior for most weapons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai Rin View Post
    Should just make all white and gray gear transmoggable. Not sure what the point is in restricting those at this point.
    Yeah, basically. And get rid of the 'silly-rule' or at least make it less strict.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    I want to transmog the Gilnean Noble hat or whatever it's called

I still think they sould lift any and all restrictions currently in place for transmog. Their argument of "but what if people make their character look stupid?" doesn't really fly in my opinion, since you're already able to do that with the current restrictions in place. A rogue running around in mismatched bc-level off-green-brown-puke colored druid off set is both extremely stupid looking, and absolutely possible in the current system.