All three DPS spec being FOTM

As a rogue i've been playing all three specs through this expansion due to one of them being heavily favored above the others at certain points of the expansion.

I'm not really into other specs, but atleast to me, it has seemed to be the same way for other classes (especially the ones with only two dps specs)

Do you think Blizzard has done this on purpose to keep us playing?

I'm sitting at 13 leggies and still missing bis for two specs, so i still have that carrot infront of me, to keep me at the game. (I'm not hunting it, tho.)

7+ Year Old Account
    I am like 99% sure that most Blizzard devs genuinely believe that the community likes the constant flux of class and spec viability because it's like... exciting or breathes new life into the game or something.

I dont think they do it on purpose, but they use it an excuse to take their sweet time fixing specs.

It's outstanding to see a constant rotation for FOTM.
    Finally the game has dynamic changes.

This expac has allowed for many toon swaps, absolutely outstanding.

This flux is what is making me want to quit. Sorry, but if I am investing in a character, I want them to be at least somewhat consistent.

MMORPGs were supposed to be about character investment and development, if I want to play a game where I have to switch what I play every couple months, there are a lot better genre's out there for that. I am sorry, if you are to ADHD to stick with a single character, this genre wasn't for you. I mean having alts that are decently developed is fine, cause sometimes there are content droughts and they are great to fill up that time. But to feel like every frigging major content patch you have to completely change your playstyle and/or character, it is not good. We are supposed to learn and master how to play a character, the more and more they add complicated mechanics into fights, the more you need to be used to playing a certain style.

Quote Originally Posted by Findlyn View Post
    This flux is what is making me want to quit. Sorry, but if I am investing in a character, I want them to be at least somewhat consistent.

MMORPGs were supposed to be about character investment and development, if I want to play a game where I have to switch what I play every couple months, there are a lot better genre's out there for that. I am sorry, if you are to ADHD to stick with a single character, this genre wasn't for you. I mean having alts that are decently developed is fine, cause sometimes there are content droughts and they are great to fill up that time. But to feel like every frigging major content patch you have to completely change your playstyle and/or character, it is not good. We are supposed to learn and master how to play a character, the more and more they add complicated mechanics into fights, the more you need to be used to playing a certain style.
    Can't say I feel that way to be honest.

Then again I don't play what is FOTM. I play what I enjoy.

Resto Shaman, Fire Mage and SV Hunter are my 3 toons I play mostly.

Quote Originally Posted by toff View Post
    It's outstanding to see a constant rotation for FOTM.
    Finally the game has dynamic changes.

This expac has allowed for many toon swaps, absolutely outstanding.
    I hope you're joking here... Oh, and it's not funny.