Deleted

Trinkets in 7.2.5

So I am switching to Destro with the patch and I been thinking of what trinkets would be the best.
    I got whispers in the dark and erratic metronome right now.

In the weekly chest I did get, Obelisk of the Void. And from what I remember from 7.1, release of legion Int was highest stat prio for Destruction, which would make this trinket really good.

But now, does it stand against the haste proc ones or not? Your opinions?

Whisp and erratic the best ones? Void any good or is there others I should get before the launch?

Deleted
    Arcanocrystal is still pretty good, even if it is 860. Metronome and DoES (from high m+, say 905+) are pretty much equal. Anything apart from these trinkets is just good if you got 900+ ilvl (ideally, 910+) with high int, doesnt matter what the procs does (in my case, Im wearing 910 metronome and 920 stargate for the massive amount of int, even with its crappy proc).
    My strong advice: do never use whispers as destro. Its so random it could just proc 3 min after the pull and never proc again in a combat, and in the very worst moment (ie when you have 0 shards: see your ultra fast incinerates hit for 350k wow, collect shards, get debuff) or in a heavy movement moment. Also, you really dont need that speed casting buff as destro with high haste values and t19 4pc at all. Did you get the 925 tf one? Then use it because it comes with big amount of int. Apart from this, vendor it.

Deleted
    I totaly get your view on it, and even with affli as I play now I have a mixed feeling about Whispers, sometimes its so good and sometimes its just fucks things up, so many times in m+ it procs on trash before boss and then the debuff is there when pulling the boss etc. With the quake afffix, it always proced around when getting quake as well.

I have quite a few things to replace before 7.2.5 as I only have pure affli gear and not that much good for destro, but that will be solved the comming weeks.

With your post I know what I will look for now. So a big thank you ThePlauge.

In aff with MG Wispers is kinda counterintuitive - not casting UA on a proc and useing proc as shard generation time... but if we will use Haunt of WiA, then it will still be the best. And I really whan to test new KJ trinket after tuning, maybe it will be just cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmind View Post
    In aff with MG Wispers is kinda counterintuitive - not casting UA on a proc and useing proc as shard generation time... but if we will use Haunt of WiA, then it will still be the best. And I really whan to test new KJ trinket after tuning, maybe it will be just cool.
    Are they changing KJBW? Must of missed that tidbit. When it can go to 970 it may be bis early in the progression grind. Especially given how weak the TOS trinkets look to be...also think aff will be liking haste more when we aren't MG channel whores. Unless you somehow snag 3x perdition relics...

Quote Originally Posted by Werst View Post
    Are they changing KJBW? Must of missed that tidbit. When it can go to 970 it may be bis early in the progression grind. Especially given how weak the TOS trinkets look to be...also think aff will be liking haste more when we aren't MG channel whores. Unless you somehow snag 3x perdition relics...
    I think he refers to the one dropped by Kil'jaeden.