Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Warrior legendary ring predictions

So what's your predictions of talents on new legendary ring ?

Considering how were warriors treated this expansion:
    Prot - Indomitable
    Fury - Massacre
    Arms - Focused Rage

You know, things that we were beging to be baseline

Nope, Blizzard will smile at us, and throw a ring were you will read: "Hey guys, we finaly give you Bladestorm ! Isn't it awsome?" (Fury of course)

fury - massacre or inner rage

arms - AM or avatar

prot - indomitable

Although I don't know, if those rings actually go live with 0 secondaries they probably aren't going to be worth it. The talents would have to be 10%+ damage (both the talent you get for free and the one it allows you to take). A fury ring that granted something on IR tier would probably be worth, but for example opening up FR tier for arms would not be worth -- the other two talents aren't that great and with PTR -- that's what blizz is also aiming for FR.
    Last edited by Anbokr; 2017-05-11 at 08:22 AM.

Deleted
    Titanic Might for Arms so the spec can be playable for once.

Deleted
    The only talents that would really be worth it would be Inner Rage, Frenzy, Massacre, or Frothing Berserker - any other row would be subpar. This is taking into account that they'll probably only give passives, and the only talent shared across all the specs is Avatar, so that probably won't happen. Also with the t20 once again basically destroying our Execute phase in its current iteration, it would be good to see them put Massacre baseline. Or opening up the Bloodbath + Inner rage combo, which would be insane.

Ideally we'll get Massacre for Fury. I'd be okay with Inner Rage, Frenzy, Bloodbath or Frothing Berserker as well. I will be very pissed if it's Carnage, Dragon Roar, Bladestorm or Reckless Abandon.... that would be awful.

I think they will give Massacre since we've been saying it should be baseline since beta.

For Arms, I haven't played it since EN, don't really enjoy it, but my best guess is that the only real viable option are Focused Rage or In For The Kill.

For Prot, Devestator or Indomitable would be best case.

Ravager would be an option

So far, they just seem to add Passive talents. So you can probably rule out talents that will add or replace abilities such as Ravager, Dragon's Roar etc.

My prediction will be that for Fury it will be either Endless Rage or any level 75 talent.
    For Arms it could be Sweeping Strikes, Titanic Might or any level 75 talent.
    For Protection, it would either be Vengeance, Indomitable or Heavy Repercussions.
    But regardless, this is just Blizzard's way of showing us the finger again as they said that patch 7.1.5 would make some highly used talents baseline.

Quote Originally Posted by ramayana1423 View Post
    I will be very pissed if it's Carnage.
    Carnage gives 15 rage when you use Rampage, the helm gives 8 rage. The helm also gives 8 rage when Enraged from BT crits. But those are less than Rampage casts.
    So Carnage is sligtly better than Legendary Helm which is by far the BiS legg for Fury.
    The reason people don't pick it is because it is on the same row with Frothing and Massacre. In fact right now if you pick Carnage you don't lose too much DPS. The only reason you do lose a bit DPS is because of DoS trinket.

So I don't think it is gonna be Carnage because FB and Carnage togheter would be OP.

I don't have a prediction but I definetely want it to be any of the talents in 75 tier. For Arms any talent from last 2 tiers would be good.

What happens if for Arms it is Ravager and than you pick AM? will AM reduce CD of Ravager instead?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    So what's your predictions of talents on new legendary ring ?

Considering how were warriors treated this expansion:
    Prot - Indomitable
    Fury - Massacre
    Arms - Focused Rage

You know, things that we were beging to be baseline
    Begging for focused rage to become baseline, what the hell are you drinking.

That talent just needs to go and arms needs a COMPLETE overhaul. Arms only works if you're dpsing a dummy, when you put it in any other situation, from doing world quests to actually fighting a boss it's absolute garbage.

What I want: Indomitable.
    What we will get: Never Surrender.

All abord the low tier tanks for tomb! chuchuuuuuuuuuuu

(still gonna stick with warrior lol)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankelmir View Post

That talent just needs to go and arms needs a COMPLETE overhaul. Arms only works if you're dpsing a dummy, when you put it in any other situation, from doing world quests to actually fighting a boss it's absolute garbage.

What the fuck are you smoking? Get you'r head out of where ever it is right now.
    Arms gameplay and damage is in a good place. We are not Top tier, yes, but that's ok. Rng can fuck you up sometime, but if played well you'll still do good.

Focused rage absolutly needs to be baseline. It's a great talent that really makes the spec.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...3874245/latest

I'd love it if the prot one was Indomitable, but I'd imagine it won't be, wouldn't that make us pretty OP?

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    ring should be passive

arms probably OpS or Titanic might

i wont be surprised if it is iftk, they have had a history on trolling us

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tizock View Post
    It's a great talent that really kills the spec.
    fixed that for you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesDeLarge View Post
    fixed that for you
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...121580/latest/
    I don't even know what to say...
    You don't understand anything about a spec, but yet try and complain about it, try fixing that instead.
    Do you pick sweeping Strikes on fights where there is only one target just to complain about the spec or you can't even read a tooltip?
    Last edited by mmocb61e0bb66c; 2017-05-11 at 03:36 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankelmir View Post

exactly, I would kill for FR to be removed and CS to be buff on you but that makes just too much sense

yet there are some exceptions when people like FR gameplay

Quote Originally Posted by BonesDeLarge View Post
    fixed that for you
    Kills the spec? Arms would be boring as shite without FR.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tizock View Post
    What the fuck are you smoking? Get you'r head out of where ever it is right now.
    Arms gameplay and damage is in a good place. We are not Top tier, yes, but that's ok. Rng can fuck you up sometime, but if played well you'll still do good.

Focused rage absolutly needs to be baseline. It's a great talent that really makes the spec.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...3874245/latest
    Did I say it's not performing good? I said its gameplay is horrible counter-intuitive bs from start to finish. Maybe you should get YOUR head out of wherever it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    exactly, I would kill for FR to be removed and CS to be buff on you but that makes just too much sense

yet there are some exceptions when people like FR gameplay
    That would make arms the exact same as fury because it would mean CS works pretty much the same as enrage, just procs instead of rage.

Deleted
    I said damage And gameplay are in a good place.
    I play the spec; do you? From someone that is playing the spec, it is intuitive, engaging and fun!
    Last edited by mmocb61e0bb66c; 2017-05-11 at 04:04 PM.