Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    For Fury, I'd love it to Massacre. Even with the Execute Ring, Massacre is still worse than Frothing, so having both may make that thing viable.

Deleted
    For Prot I truly hope its Vengeance or Booming Voice. I just got the Legendary Belt which kinda forces me to go BV and miss the flow of Vengeance

A talent on a ring would be dangerous for Fury, depressing for Arms, and broken for Protection.

It would be nice to have more than a single reason to use Ravager this entire expansion, though. I loved that talent for a lot of progression in WoD.

I entirely expect protection to get something that isn't all that useful mostly because I believe Blizzard is afraid of warriors being "strong". What I want is entirely different than what I believe Blizzard wants.

Blizzard will pick one of the many least picked/liked talents.

i would like to have massacre

For Fury, Massacre would make me happy. Just allow me to take two talents in that row. Inner Rage would also be interesting, at this point the talent might as well be baseline since nobody plays without it and the rotation with it off is dogshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    For Fury, Massacre would make me happy. Just allow me to take two talents in that row. Inner Rage would also be interesting, at this point the talent might as well be baseline since nobody plays without it and the rotation with it off is dogshit.
    Not going to lie I almost forgot there were actually other talents in that 90 row. I've literally never used anything but inner rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Roiids View Post
    Not going to lie I almost forgot there were actually other talents in that 90 row. I've literally never used anything but inner rage.
    There's no reason to. I tried the rotation without Inner Rage, and... well, let's dearly hope the talent never becomes non-viable. Ironically it plays a bit like Arms, with a more frequent CS-esque window where you spam RB.

If there's one talent that Blizzard will almost certainly make baseline eventually, if they have any sense left, it's Inner Rage.

Instead of the talent being mandatory, the ring will be. lol!

You guys know we'll get double time or something like that

I've heard from a source who may or may not be trolling me that fury gets carnage and arms gets deadly calm. No clue about arms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Instead of the talent being mandatory, the ring will be. lol!
    Yea I don't know why more people aren't picking up on this.
    It's a horrible idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    prot - indomitable
    HELL NO. There is no god damn chance in hell we're getting Devastator and Indomitable at the same time. Devastators improved rage generation helps offset the 25% bonus to Ignore Pain we lose by dropping Indomitable, as well as the 25% health too. By having both we are getting all the perks given to offset the flat survivbility loss and then not losing it to begin with. These talents are designed to basically offset one another. Together they are broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    Although I don't know, if those rings actually go live with 0 secondaries they probably aren't going to be worth it.
    To be honest, I think that's going to be how it goes. Given the generic, Order Hall title name the rings carry, I imagine them being a grand finale freebie for a final stage of the Order Hall, basically a gimme legendary that is going to best serve new alts or unlucky people who lack 1 or 2 legendaries still. This way it's still a great bonus for a new person lacking legendaries but also doesn't automatically instant outclass every other legendary from before as well.
    Last edited by Assumi; 2017-05-11 at 08:38 PM.

It's obviously

Arms - Defensive Stance so that you can stack it with DbtS for 55% dmg reduction!
    Fury - Bladestorm for a burst AoE ontop of the cleave that you already have!
    Prot - Ravager so that you can Parry more often because theres gonna be no magic dmg whatsoever in ToS!

joking aside, would actually like to see

Arms - In for the Kill, since it would synergize nicely with the new golden trait
    Fury - FB, so we can grab Massacre or IR, just because I want to see Bloodbath used again.
    Prot - this is actually a bit tricky, but I would have to go with Booming Voice or Heavy Repercussions

Stood in the Fire KrotosTheTank's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    For Prot, I seriously hope it's Heavy Repercussions. Of course Indom would be strong, but it's also incredibly boring. At least with HR it better allows us to keep up SB, which perhaps allows us to actually go for something other than haste; HR also allows our Shield Slam to more or less be baseline buffed from a damage perspective. Perhaps it'd be a bit strong on single target, but at least give us that. I truly miss when SS hit like a truck compared to our other abilities, hell, without the gloves revenge isn't so far behind. I'm really praying for HR lol.

I love how people expect to receive something proper

Its probably gonna be one of the talents in second row which are mostly the same for every spec since its row 1 for Prot.

Shockwave or Double Time.

Joking aside.

Maybe this is their way to fix some of the core problems with Warriors.

Inner Rage for fury and Deadly Calm for Arms etc etc.
    Last edited by potis; 2017-05-12 at 01:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post
    I've heard from a source who may or may not be trolling me that fury gets carnage and arms gets deadly calm. No clue about arms.
    If we get Carnage then the ring is almost useless, with Frothing Berserker being the preferred talent in that row. Unless the Massacre+Carnage combo outmuscles Frothing Berserker, which is something I could actually like come to think of it.

Deleted
    So badly wish you could equip 3 legendaries...
    Even at a penality, let's say equipping 3 legendaries disables all set bonuses or smth.

My prediction is they won't go live.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    Considering how were warriors treated this expansion:
    Prot - Indomitable
    Fury - Massacre
    Arms - Focused Rage
    If how we've been treated is the standard, i fully expect the warrior ring to go live with:

Prot - NYI
    Fury - NYI
    Arms - NYI