MM vs BM (for 7.2 and mostly 7.2.5)

After the changes to BM hunter, most notably not the 2 charges, but rather the increase of Kill Command and Dire Frenzy to 40 yards, and providing Hati with a sprint, it seems that BM comes nowhere short when compared to MM.

Only niche that MM will be stronger than BM will be spread AoE, which is anyway pretty rare.

Before the range increase, the problem with BM was that it is about 80% reliant on its pets, which were mostly slow AI based melee dps. But now, it looks to be stronger in pretty much every encounter.

I don't know, what are your thoughts? I don't want it to be a rage thread, I am curious because I currently main BM, I would like to play MM, but just can't help but feel that I am setting myself up for respeccing multiple times.

Thanks for reading

Do we really need a specific thread about this?

We won't know which spec is stronger until mythic Tomb opens (since they tend to drop some nerfs after the first week of a new raid). Just wait and level both weapons in the meanwhile. I know it sucks but that's the only way to be ready.

Play whatever you want. Jesus why do people always need to get confirmation of what spec to play. There are literally thousands of logs, forum posts, YouTube videos, etc etc on all classes and specs. There are hunters of each spec killing every boss available on every difficulty. The ptr is up for you to go goof with and try any changes.

So. Play the spec YOU enjoy. Any one will work if you play it well.

Sorry for rage.

Ps not sorry.