Deleted

Transmog "secrets"

Depending on if you're a plate / mail / leather / cloth wearer, I've seen a few examples of certain items that bring a unique effect to transmogrification.

Two immediate examples that come to mind:

• Cloth gloves that look like Bracers and results in having your hands appear ungloved.
    • Plate DK starting area belt which is invisible, resulting in having no belt shown.

The coolest thing I've come across is the ability to hide your MH weapon using a careful sequence of transmogification at the transmog vendor, resulting in effectively having no weapon shown & in combat you effectively "punch" (or claw if worgen) your enemy, this is client side but dissapears when logging out.

Has anyone come across anything else that gives us greater option / funny encounters when it comes to transmogification ?

As a plate wearer, I love the Nobleman's outfit. With the right gloves, the chest's sleeves go overtop of your gloves rather than your gloves over top of the sleeves and changes the dynamic of how the chest looks.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by cauqe View Post
    Depending on if you're a plate / mail / leather / cloth wearer, I've seen a few examples of certain items that bring a unique effect to transmogrification.

• Cloth gloves that look like Bracers and results in having your hands appear ungloved.
    • Plate DK starting area belt which is invisible, resulting in having no belt shown.

The coolest thing I've come across is the ability to hide your MH weapon using a careful sequence of transmogification at the transmog vendor, resulting in effectively having no weapon shown & in combat you effectively "punch" (or claw if worgen) your enemy, this is client side but dissapears when logging out.

Has anyone come across anything else that gives us greater option / funny encounters when it comes to transmogification ?
    Ever since 7.1 you've had the option of hiding your belt.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by cauqe View Post

yes the dk belt was nice for dks who didnt have a belt that matched their mog
    but now you can just hide your belt so...

There used to be a bug when transmogrifying... eh, mogging skirts (leg pieces) under full-on robes (plate pieces) that would make them actually sort of fusing, texture-wise.
    But it's been fixed so you can't missmatch textures now

When did they fix this? I think I haven't applied updates and i still have it!