Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Ultimate crafted gear should be around normal raid gear quality, if not a tad bit higher.

Anything below normal and it is really kinda useless, not to mention worthless on the market.

obliterum is dead, all about relinquished nethershard gear, i've had 885/880 socket/890/900/890 socket/915/880 arcanocrystal from 7 items.

what the fuck is that, oblit could be 880 and it's still trash & not worth it.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    obliterum is dead, all about relinquished nethershard gear, i've had 885/880 socket/890/900/890 socket/915/880 arcanocrystal from 7 items.

what the fuck is that, oblit could be 880 and it's still trash & not worth it.
    Soon we get LFR 885-895 too. Nethershard will still be relevant for new chars/arcanocrystals etc.

Unrated Season 4 pvp probably be somewhere around 875 combatant 885 gladiator 895 obliterating gladiator gear. (860-870-880 now)

Until 7.3 I expect another dungeon/WQ itemlevel raise, with probably another catchup npc, I don't think they will raise nethershard gear but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Ultimate crafted gear should be around normal raid gear quality, if not a tad bit higher.

Anything below normal and it is really kinda useless, not to mention worthless on the market.
    Darkmoon tank trinket is still very strong(if not bis) for high m+.

Deleted
    I still did not read anything about a cap-obliterum-rewamp for 7.2.5

Quote Originally Posted by Jamsus View Post
    I still did not read anything about a cap-obliterum-rewamp for 7.2.5
    Because they haven't done anything with it.

Unless something changes very soon, crafted items will be worse than useless.

Deleted
    I think they will increase up to 885, considering they modified the description (see home page of mmochampion)

Obliterum: 1/10 - Name changed from "Obliterum: 1/8" to "Obliterum: 1/10".

That is a bit disappointing, i think, they could have increased item level to 890 or 895 without making this game "pay to win".

885 is more than fine. It's the base iLvl for Tomb of Sargeras LFR, and having typical crafting gear come in on level with that is pretty awesome.

Plus my OP Darkmoon Card will continue to be OP. Wahhey!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    885 is more than fine. It's the base iLvl for Tomb of Sargeras LFR, and having typical crafting gear come in on level with that is pretty awesome.

Plus my OP Darkmoon Card will continue to be OP. Wahhey!
    Eheh, i understand that but honestly when things will start to proc, also from LFR, who will buy professions gear? Why i spent time\resource on professions if the items are not barely minimum competitive?

895 was the ideal value for me, if not a bit more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Boohoo you can't buy/sell an entire set of gear equivalent to the newest raid the day it comes out. Your life is so terrible.
    Feels good to be an Alchemist right now.. We're always relevant!

RIP Tailoring, LW, BS and to a lesser extent, Engi.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Grobovshik View Post
    Darkmoon tank trinket is still very strong(if not bis) for high m+.
    And it's still sick for healers as well, being one of the few mana restoring trinkets.

.. this is meaningless.

If you can get gear that is just as good from LFR for literally no effort..

The iLevel of the crafted gear needed to be the same as the normal base or 5 iLevels lower at worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Feels good to be an Alchemist right now.. We're always relevant!

RIP Tailoring, LW, BS and to a lesser extent, Engi.
    That's what I tell people all the time. Herb/alch you can never lose. People always need mats and people always need flasks/pots.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I like that they ever so slightly update obliterum again, yet the same problem remains... on new characters you still gotta upgrade a zillion times, 10 times per piece from a crappy 835. 885 is fine at entry level LFR.

Now I hope WQ at least get a tiny bump to 870 (last time we had 845 WQ, and 840 mythic loot, so 5 over mythic loot was in the game before).

Class hall set bump to 870 was pretty much useless with how rare those quest for 870 upgrade tokens even pop up (tied to class WQ variants) and it gated behind nightfallen exalted & other things.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    .. this is meaningless.

If you can get gear that is just as good from LFR for literally no effort..

The iLevel of the crafted gear needed to be the same as the normal base or 5 iLevels lower at worst.
    I guess they just give the excuse of "but but you can choose your stats before upgrading"

890 tier LFR tier will be used most of the time over this yes if it has at least like 1 good secondary for the class.

Ill give them credit for making it way better this expansion than draenor. I agree with you tho, they need to bump crafted to atlease 10ilvls lower than ToS Raidfinder, 10lower so you're geared enough to compete and get relevant loot from ToS whatever difficulty you may play. also still great for an alt after hitting 110 at ilvl 680 because of invasion powerleveling, lol.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by norqo View Post
    Ill give them credit for making it way better this expansion than draenor. I agree with you tho, they need to bump crafted to atlease 10ilvls lower than ToS Raidfinder, 10lower so you're geared enough to compete and get relevant loot from ToS whatever difficulty you may play. also still great for an alt after hitting 110 at ilvl 680 because of invasion powerleveling, lol.
    They actually did that in 7.2.5, 885 crafted, vs 885-895 LFR (890 tier) before warforge/titanforge.

Problem is you need to upgrade with obliterum 10 times per piece.... for new characters the system is silly, for already established characters/alts it works fine I guess...

Crafter gear can be upgraded to ilvl 900 apparently.

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...61258888224768

Seems weird that it would be the same ilvl as normal mode loot drops.
    Last edited by Gully Man; 2017-06-13 at 08:06 PM.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gully Man View Post
    Crafter gear can be upgraded to ilvl 900 apparently.

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...61258888224768

Seems weird that it would be the same ilvl as normal mode loot drops.
    Tbh since you need to use like 13 obliterum per item it's fine. So very expensive on new 835 items, 10 times was already a lot at the intended previous 885.

Still good for filling gear gaps on alts/rerolls and whatnot.

Full set from scratch with BIS stats will be very expensive if you fill 12-14 slots (2 legendary slots) and start with 835 items.

And even then 900 is pretty far from 920-940 many heroic/mythic raiders will have peaking to 950+ at the end of tier.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-06-13 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Tbh since you need to use like 13 obliterum per item it's fine. So very expensive on new 835 items.
    It's 900 at 10/10, not 13/13. That's why there's confusion.

New items are not 835 FYI