Looking to return; any ROF style benefits?

I haven't played since the early KOTFE. Does swtor offer any recruit a friend / returning player benefits? Also when I buy the current expansion do I get a character boost?

You should have came back in Feb- March there was a 200% bonus Experience event that lasted until the 10th of April. I leveled 6 toons took about a week from 1-70 playing a few hours a night.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    You should have came back in Feb- March there was a 200% bonus Experience event that lasted until the 10th of April. I leveled 6 toons took about a week from 1-70 playing a few hours a night.
    Definitely unfortunate to have missed that

Quote Originally Posted by Shostradamus View Post
    Definitely unfortunate to have missed that
    well he has til next tuesday to get it. and the Xp boosts from Starter stories make up a good chunk of not having to do side stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shostradamus View Post
    I haven't played since the early KOTFE. Does swtor offer any recruit a friend / returning player benefits? Also when I buy the current expansion do I get a character boost?
    When you buy this xpac, you get one 65 character boost, access to all content. You can look here 7-day time and extras for Referal codes to get some decent stuff. Also when using the codes the person whose code you use gets 500 Cartel Coins so you both win.

You did just miss out an a 6-8week 250% XP boost for lvling your toons but you can get XP boosts from story missions anyway and you will have some to spare by the time you are done to boot.

The biggest negative so far is that after you hit 70 you must remain subbed to get access to all end game gear as it comes from Galactic Command crates. You can learn all about it on Dulfy Galactic Command Guide.

The games main stories are still all it is about and the KotFE and KotET and Iokath are hit or miss depending on who is talking about it.

Good to know. I plan to play pretty casually so the indivindividual story may be enough to keep me entertained. Thanks for the links!

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I just watched Rogue One so my inner star wars nerd told me that I had to test this game again, I've not played it since back at launch when I quit after a month or two.