Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I work with a number (software guy) of asian/me/indian immigrants and they're all a pleasure to work with.

The immigrants who work in the various fields that I encounter in my day-to-day otherwise (cleaners, store clerks, etc) are also nice.

The food culture injection is also muchly appreciated.

The ones who don't work tend to be the shitty ones.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I know several people that are foreigners, they're some of the kindest people that I know, sadly enough.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Worked with 2 muslims 1 a ultra conservative and one a liberal open minded one, guess who was the nicest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Puupi is a foreigner, 'nuff said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    No you! You are a foreigner!
    You are both foreigners.

I am not, most of the other people in Malta are though.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Since I've moved to guernsey, the only foreigners I see tend to be Eastern Europeans and Portuguese. They're ok, to be fair.

I'm glad to be away from the 'asian' communities, I was always ok with all the Chinese students going to the universities but the Indian/Pakistani men were always dicks who got angry when you couldn't understand their English.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Deleted
    Pizza Kebab.

10+ Year Old Account
    I live in a condo complex with a bunch of nice old people, many of which are muslim. They're quiet and keep to themselves. I have no complaints.

15+ Year Old Account
    They gave me the yawb i have now. Tanks JAWPANEEZE PEEPO.

10+ Year Old Account
    80% of my workforce is foreign. I couldnt get along with our them.
    Most of them are great. Sure you have a few odd ones once in awhile that have trouble adapting to "corporate america" but hell I have some people born here that are worse.

My cleaner always apologises really sweetly whenever I shout at her

In my defence, saying "Si, Si" isn't the best way to demonstrate that you understand simple instructions
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    Guys, guys... baklava!

They offer cheap prostitution services.

Deleted
    Well, the Americans has brought a fair amount of classic US muscle cars to the country, many of which are here still, as GM used to have an assembly plant in the tax free zone near the harbor in Copenhagen. Also, the British brought tea with them, something which I personally am very happy about. Both parties has also given us lots of fun entertainment over the years, a tradition especially the Americans seem intent on keeping alive to this day.

I like Chinese food...

That is something!.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reporting in from the other side of the fence ... I'm a long term expat and thus a foreigner in my current environment.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    Reporting in from the other side of the fence ... I'm a long term expat and thus a foreigner in my current environment.
    By the way, have you ever visited Dalian? I have this weird fixation on wanting to visit that place some day. I don't really even know why.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Well, most foreigners I deal with are cam girls from Russia, Romania... The Ukraine. For mere pennies, they flop their tits out and do what I, or someone else tells them to do. I sit back and enjoy the free show.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

I'm an immigrant myself. I hang out mostly with other people from my home country.

With that said, the indian family who are my neighbours are pretty nice and really the only ones of my neighbours that I interact with on a somewhat regular basis.

10+ Year Old Account
    My supervisor was a Muslim refugee from Somalia. About the same age as me. Been in the states for about ten years after moving around Africa. One of the nicest guys I knew, and was very Americanized. Likes rap, FIFA, xBox, Marvel, etc.
    Putin khuliyo