Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I wish I had an American stalker.
    I'd volunteer, but I just don't have that kinda time anymore.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dispraise View Post
    I'd volunteer, but I just don't have that kinda time anymore.
    Sounds like you are a retired professional in that field.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I live in an area with tons of immigrants, mainly from Arab countries but also a lot from Asia and Finland.

The issues I've ever had in all my years renting in areas housing many families, have involved native, white Swedes... 9 times out of 10, they've been male as well. One of them was even building bombs in his apartment, next to ours...

The food. I wouldn't have my favourite dish were it not for spices from India. Most of the foods I love are foreign, in fact. Save for tjälknul.

The woman tending to me when I had my first ever panic attack, was Muslim. She comforted me, held me and just overall made me feel safe. She's also the one who told me what was happening to me, seeing as how I was convinced I was about to die... I've never been in for it again, but I hope she's still there to help others. Swedish caretakers are professional, but sometimes they can come across as cold and distant. It's just how Swedes tend to be.

My sister's husband comes from a family where the father is a Muslim. The father is the only one practicing and believing, and he's been completely open with letting his children choose for themselves. If they were not in the country, my sister might not have ended up happily married like she did.