Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    And how's that exactly?
    Don't him, seems he is trying to get banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Proton View Post
    It's certainly possible, but I don't think Missouri has the muslim population to really make a difference.
    True. This could be him trying to safeguard himself or create credibility. "Look! These other religions think gays are trash! We can't be wrong, right?"

Quote Originally Posted by sefrimutro View Post
    I suppose it's the same distinction between Christianity and just being a human being.
    /smh
    My grandmother is Christian, and while 30 years ago she might have had similar view with the standard Republican, she has since then reversed her stance on it completely. So, not all religious, but sadly too many use it as excuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stuff like this is why I was furiously arguing with anyone who made the claim that the GOP is the party that truly supports gay rights.
    Y'all remember that right? Wasn't that a good laugh?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post
    He isn't wrong.
    Come now, don't post something like this then be a coward and never respond.

Please do explain how gays are different than human beings​.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I'd rather think for myself than have a book tell me what to think, thanks.
    What if we're all in a simulation based on book... What god will you pray to then?
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Inside the dream. But who is the dreamer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Stuff like this is why I was furiously arguing with anyone who made the claim that the GOP is the party that truly supports gay rights.
    Y'all remember that right? Wasn't that a good laugh?

- - - Updated - - -

Come now, don't post something like this then be a coward and never respond.

Well, I mean, being a millennial, I'm obviously one of the snake people - a.k.a. sneople - so maybe he has a point.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Here is the 'argument' :

You can source that chimps/humans share 98-99% of DNA in common - from anywhere you want, google will give you a zillion sources.

Then add the fact that human males and females have an entire chromosome difference, that's 1 in 46, or around 2.2%

Hope you can spot the flaw
    Does not work that way. Chimps have 2 more chromosomes. Also, by the same (totally flawed) logic you can argue that human females are less developed because they lack the Y sex chromosome, instead having a double X chromosome. Also, this logic makes humans closer to Guppy fish than to chimps. It is all about coding, not chromosome difference. Human males have ALL chromosomes of a human female and an additional Y cromosome instead of an extra X.
    The Y chromosome in males is simply additional information. A software patch in broad terms. One can argue that human male is exactly like a human female, but with an update/override installed.
    As a matter of interest, more than 98% of human DNA is non coding.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    I know your being facetious. But didn't people set out to find it to prove being gay isn't a choice?

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    I know your being facetious. But didn't people set out to find it to prove being gay isn't a choice?
    I'm sure people are trying to prove that, those people probably went to catholic school and got raised in bible thump country though.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Did a republican just refer to the Quran as his guiding book in defining what is gay? Uhm... damn... imagine if Obama did that... "the virtues of gods guiding grace in our creation is to help our fellow men. As depicted in the Quran an..." (remainder is ineligible, as it was drowned out by millions of keyboard keys being hit in the same second).
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    But he wouldn't be gay! He would be... INVESTIGATING! That's it, like Jane Goodall and the chimps!
    As long as he calls it ''boy pussy'' its not gay, please get your facts straight.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I'm sure people are trying to prove that, those people probably went to catholic school and got raised in bible thump country though.
    No. I mean people using it as proof being gay is not something you decide to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    The religious right's fascination with homosexuality still continues to vex me.

I get it, you people aren't into butt stuff, but how exactly is it your business?

- - - Updated - - -

Just because it's not a choice, doesn't necessarily mean its genetic.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes and no gay gene has been found, because it doesn't exist. The behavior is mostly cultural, most likely.

Religion in 2017 lul.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if they did find a gene -- they are still human beings. Unless you want to say kids with down syndrome aren't human beings? The whole foundation for his statement is not only just pure unbridled bigotry but also just not scientifically accurate at all. Which...well...it's the GOP so what did we expect eh?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Well now let's slow down a minute here. Exactly what book are we talking about? Because that might impact my answer.
    All the religious ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    What if we're all in a simulation based on book... What god will you pray to then?
    Aqua-sama.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Yes and no gay gene has been found, because it doesn't exist. The behavior is mostly cultural, most likely.
    Gays have existed since dawn of humanity all over the place, so how is it cultural? And how does that make sense in certain sort of countries where gays are hated even more, to the point of being beaten, killed and jailed, while it's cheered on?

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    All the religious ones.
    Does that include trickle down economics too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    The religious right's fascination with homosexuality still continues to vex me.

I get it, you people aren't into butt stuff, but how exactly is it your business?

- - - Updated - - -

Just because it's not a choice, doesn't necessarily mean its genetic.
    If only! Smart people -regardless of creed- make it their business, for profit. And unintentionally you get to know people for a broader network.

We can learn a lot from the Ferengi!