Delaying Titans Thunder for Bestial Wrath buff, and vice versa

How long should I be willing to wait for Titans Thunder (CD 60 secs) to be triggered during a Bestial Wrath buff? Obviously, this is modified by Dire Frenzy/Dire Beast/Call of the Wild Procs, the 4Pc, and Mantle.

Are there any times, and for how long, might I want to hold Bestial Wrath to better combine with Titan's Thunder? (DB/DF on CD obviously, or 1 charge on DB/DF with Mantle) ?

Always hold it.

BW has 48% innate modifier to dmg(with 4/4 UTB and BF) and 2pc gives another 10%. BW has average CD of around 25s with 4pc(with shoulders and good RNG it can be much lower). There would have to be a delay of 35s between BWs or more for it to be not worth holding it.

Same applies to Crows(unless you can tag it on a target that lives for +5s and dies before it ends)
    Last edited by Tehterokkar; 2017-05-13 at 01:11 PM.

Thank you for the detailed analysis and explanation.

What about without shoulders? My main is running CotW/Roar/CoF

Without shoulders CD should still be sub-30s(on average) from what I remember.
    Last edited by Tehterokkar; 2017-05-13 at 01:41 PM.

what about aspect? do you also delay it for BW?

Quote Originally Posted by ma73 View Post
    what about aspect? do you also delay it for BW?
    Between CotW (which drops AotW to a 78 second CD) and CoF (procrate of 8.4ppm, 5 second reduction per proc), I'm seeing my AotW come up between every 40-60 seconds.

Before CoF, I did delay. On AOE spams now, with AotW and BW, I've had AotW come up way before BW and situationally used it.