Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    An odd metric to choose seeing as Trump is making orders of magnitude more.
    I was using a metric Trump often uses, and one often espoused by Republicans. Making millions and being one of the top people in your field pretty much defines success, and it's hard to imagine that getting that kind of success doesn't require some kind of talent. I mean, I find baseball stupid and a waste of time, but it doesn't mean that the people who make it to the majors - much less those top players - don't have talent.

Colbert, Oliver, and Noah are just talking heads of the DNC. They don't ever criticize the mouth that feds. I'm sure you all know that his sister tried to win a spot for Congress in South Carolina, and failed. He doesn't hide his political bias as much anymore since Trump won. It's amazing how much you all look up to this man, and follow his every word.

I loved watching the other night, and having his crowd cheer when Comey got fired. I guess they didn't get the memo about hating that decision. It's a perfect example how much a narrative is pushed from the Media to the Masses.

Trump won the election, and will continue to win. I look forward to seeing a a thread each afternoon from MMO players who can't even wake up to the reality of a Trump Presidency for the next 8 years.

Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    Is getting a salary of millions of dollars a year to say stuff on TV really "no talent"? I mean, if it is... why isn't half the country doing it? Can someone only be talented if they agree with you ideologically? He is able to make a lot of people laugh for millions of dollars a year, beating out almost everyone else who feels the same way and says stuff against Trump. Isn't beating everyone else and making millions doing it basically the definition of talent in some circles?
    He's not talented to the ideologically bankrupt who have tied their identity to a shyster who takes all positions on all issues and flip flops between them so much you never know what he actually believes. If he believes anything beyond doing anything possible to make money.

For more proof, see the post above mine! I wonder where they came from. Banned account of a conservative or shitposter from /pol/ who is pathetically trying to spin everything Trump does and says as positive.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkhan View Post
    *snip*
    So why are you scared to post on your main?
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981
    I don't believe in observational proof because I have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing doesn't exist.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    I was using a metric Trump often uses, and one often espoused by Republicans. Making millions and being one of the top people in your field pretty much defines success, and it's hard to imagine that getting that kind of success doesn't require some kind of talent. I mean, I find baseball stupid and a waste of time, but it doesn't mean that the people who make it to the majors - much less those top players - don't have talent.
    Okay if we're using money as a metric then I agree, Colbert is not a zero talent guy. But he is still way less talented than Trump.

Colbert, Oliver, and Noah are just talking heads of the DNC. They don't ever criticize the mouth that feds.
    Thanks for showing u don't know what you are talking about.

Because all three has criticized both sides many times. So why are you posting on a dummy account and not your main one?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I watch John Oliver all last season, and he barely covered any Hillary scandals. I finally made an account today. When ever I visit MMO champ for new PTR notes I see political threads on the very top, made by a bunch of neckbeards with 30,000 posts on a MMO forum. This is the only account I have. I hope you trolls don't have multiple accounts with 30,000 posts ROFL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    But they both are trolls, but one troll has the nuke button :O
    Colbert has his jokes, Trump has his nukes. I guess we know which are more effective.

- - - Updated - - -

I watch John Oliver all last season, and he barely covered any Hillary scandals. I finally made an account today. When ever I visit MMO champ for new PTR notes I see political threads on the very top, made by a bunch of neckbeards with 30,000 posts on a MMO forum. This is the only account I have. I hope you trolls don't have multiple accounts with 30,000 posts ROFL.
    Don't worry, your baby-smooth neck will fit right in. You'll be at 30k in no time.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

This is truly sad to watch. Even Bush Jr. was able to take his lumps with some fucking dignity. Shit I've seen high schoolers get bullied with far more grace than this man-child.

Somebody needs to tell this man that there is an off button on his TV.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yoma View Post
    And this is his response.

The only way to defeat a troll is to troll them even harder.
    Is Trump the first president to cry about people making jokes and parodies of him? I dont recall other presidents in my lifetime being this much of a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Is Trump the first president to cry about people making jokes and parodies of him? I dont recall other presidents in my lifetime being this much of a bitch.
    Yes..

/10char
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    He's right, Colbert has no talent. Anyone can complain about the political arsehole of the day, just take the people on this forum for example
    Can you explain to me one thing....?

Why is Trump such a cunt?
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

15+ Year Old Account
    The president got time to annoy himself on everything and everyone instead of working. Bananaaa.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Just fyi, if that was an attempt at a rebuttal, you've failed, miserably.

Trump can't even imagine being a quarter as smooth as that single video right there.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did he seriously went for the ratings, again?

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Did he seriously went for the ratings, again?
    That's his entire world.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    What talent does Trump have?
    To attract some people of whom Hillary had a perfect name for, with fear mongering pops up in my head.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    What talent does Trump have?
    None. Pulling the wool over the eyes of 60 million people is no mere talent; it's a gift.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    That's his entire world.
    Must be sad for him now that his ratings are under 40%.