Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    btw the odin does not have an extra health pool anymore, the health you have as the odin is your health, so there is no "three layers" thing, so it doesent matter
    the longboat thing makes sense, as you can only get in with 1, but they are all forced together
    dva will be fine though
    I know, but it used to, which means it still counts as having a piloted vehicle within a piloted vehicle. As for D.Va being "fine", what I meant is that Blizzard might run into a technical problem because, until now, they never had to account for something like this. It was just a guess as to why DS (which is almost objectively one of the best maps) and GoT are still out. They might just leave them out because of a completly other reason aswell.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    so far this has been ruining the game for me and my friends, doing the same map's over and over and never getting the maps you like is a real pain.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    I know, but it used to, which means it still counts as having a piloted vehicle within a piloted vehicle. As for D.Va being "fine", what I meant is that Blizzard might run into a technical problem because, until now, they never had to account for something like this. It was just a guess as to why DS (which is almost objectively one of the best maps) and GoT are still out. They might just leave them out because of a completly other reason aswell.
    thing is it is not a player actually inside a vehicle, it is a person who when dead spawns a new npc
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    thing is it is not a player actually inside a vehicle, it is a person who when dead spawns a new npc
    I mean, yeah, sure. What if the Garden Terror and DK aren't treated as vehicles but as a PC who, when killed, spawns a new PC aswell? That'd still create an issue like what I brought up initially. It's just something I was wondering about, it's not like either you or I have insight in Blizzards code or w/e and know any of these things with certainty.

After playing god knows how many times on these maps, can't wait for the other ones, though i wish they would introduce some sort of banning system similar to what WoW uses aka ban 2 BG's that you never wish to see and go trough the rest of the pool. Though I imagine Hanamura will almost never be played since its commonly disliked by the players i've encountered

I can play every map, each one has unique flavor, buuut:
    - Hanamura - too fast, too big, highly dependent on team setup
    - Haunted Mines - too many camps in small area and a little undewhelming objective
    - Tomb of Spider Queen - underwhelming objective in late game, spiders are killed very fast and game end with slow pushing; map is also small so sneaky pushing can be countered very fast which extend a game; equal teams can fight here up to 40-50 min and 27-29 lvl.

Quote Originally Posted by skorpio View Post
    I can play every map, each one has unique flavor, buuut:
    - Hanamura - too fast, too big, highly dependent on team setup
    - Haunted Mines - too many camps in small area and a little undewhelming objective
    - Tomb of Spider Queen - underwhelming objective in late game, spiders are killed very fast and game end with slow pushing; map is also small so sneaky pushing can be countered very fast which extend a game; equal teams can fight here up to 40-50 min and 27-29 lvl.
    ...Yeah, Tomb games only get up to the 40-50 minute mark if both teams are garbage.

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    • Thanks for sharing your Map Rotation feedback with us! As a result of community-driven discussions, we’re making all 13 Battlegrounds available for play in Versus A.I., Quick Match, and Unranked modes.
    • Hero and Team League are now the only game modes that will feature a Map Rotation.
    • The Ranked Map Rotation has been updated to include the following:
      • Hanamura
      • Dragon Shire
      • Tomb of the Spider Queen
      • Cursed Hollow
      • Infernal Shrines
      • Sky Temple
      • Braxis Holdout
      • Blackheart’s Bay
      • Battlefield of Eternity
    • A new Map Rotation icon has been added to the Ranked Play screen.
      • Hover the cursor over the Map Rotation icon to display a list of all Battlegrounds currently available in Ranked matchmaking.
      • Find the Map Rotation icon next to the Grand Master Leaderboard and Ranked Guide buttons.

Dragon Shire is back? Yeeee buddy. RIP GoT, kinda hope it'll get some updates, not sure why else it would be taken out for so long. Also not sad about seeing HM rotate out again.