Blades of Lordaeron, Cross-Realm Heroic Raid Group.

Who Are We:
    The Blades of Lordaeron (7/7H 3/3H 10/10H) is a heroic raiding cross realm group of friends who raid Wednesdays and Fridays from 8-11pm ET. We have been playing together in one form or another, but predominantly World of Warcraft since 2009.

What We Are Looking For:
    We are presently looking for one tank and a few good DPS. Ideally, you won't be a Protection Paladin, but I am willing to go with it.

What We Are Asking For:
    We have a couple of requirements which we think are entirely reasonable. We ask that you are consistent and on time, taking part in Discord which acts as Guild Chat. Use of flasks, food and when required both kinds of runes. You will need a thick skin as we can be pretty brutally honest with each other, but we can take it back just as well! You must be either knowledgeable about your class or willing to learn to improve yourself; gear can be obtained, a willingness to be better cannot. You ideally need to have some experience in raiding in some form, but I don't care if its back from Burning Crusade or you've cleared Heroic Nighthold.

What We Will Not Ask For:
    The entire point of our group is to be inside a community, getting to see the content you want in the guild you want on the server you chose. We are predominantly on Twisting Nether/Ravenholdt and Wyrmrest Accord, but anyone is welcome. We will never require you to server transfer, jokes about finally going Mythic aside, or leave your guild for any reason. We would also never ask you to leave any other groups that you may do during the week that is not our days.

If You Want To Apply:
    We have a two week trial period. I can be reached at MaddSeazyn#11235 on Battle.net or MaddSeazyn#2188 on Discord, alternatively contact Neisha#1796 on Battle.net or Neisha#6340 on Discord.

Bump for beautiful beautiful Tomb dates.

Heyo,

Still looking for new members to join our group! Accepting all roles.

Hope to hear from you soon,
    <3 Neisha