Female Italian Reporter Assaulted By Refugees As She's On Live TV

http://www.dailywire.com/news/16195/...s-hank-berrien

If I could I'd post the meme that has a dog saying "everything is fine" while the world burns around him.

ast Wednesday night, an Italian television reporter and her cameraman were allegedly assaulted by refugees as she walked through the central train terminal in Rome.

A video of the incident that has now gone viral shows Francesca Parisella, a reporter for the Italian TV network Matrix, speaking to Matrix news anchor Nicola Porro about the refugees from Africa sleeping outside the terminal.

Parisella was in the midst of explaining that the refugees were waiting to travel to Milan, where they could then migrate to other European countries, when the camera dropped as she said, “We’ve been assaulted.”

Pirro immediately asked, “What’s happening, Francesca?”

Parisella: “They assaulted us.”

Pirro: “Get out of there! Don’t worry!”

Then Parisella screamed at the refugees assaulting her, “What do you want? What do you want? You’re crazy!”

Pirro warned, “Oh, God. Francesca, get out of there,” before instructing his producers to call the police.

When the live feed resumed, Parisella was talking from inside a cab.

The Vlad Tepes blog transcribed the report in il Giornale:

As soon as Nicola Porro connected with his correspondent around 11:30 pm at the Station Terminal of Rome to document the situation of the campers who congregate there at night, Francesca Parisella had just enough time to begin the connection before announcing, “They have assaulted us.” With the camera weaving, it was understood that the journalist and her cameraman were fleeing and the voice of the reporter changed in tone into an actual cry of fear. A few minutes later, Porro, from the studio, explained that, “Francesca is upset but well. They have destroyed the camera and beaten the cameraman. A situation such as this evening’s should not be a report from a war zone. Thanks to a taxi driver, a much worse outcome was avoided.” The version was confirmed by Parisella herself, by telephone shortly thereafter. “We were at a distance to report on the type of welcome we can give; they were disturbed and they assaulted us. They chased me and grabbed me by the jacket,” explains the journalist.

Deleted
    Worse than animals.

This is clearly a ploy from the Russians to instigate unrest and chaos in West.

They should deport them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/matrixcanal...2355660466922/

I just watched the video that 'collaborates' what happened, and there is no video evidence any attack took place... She her screaming, and some pedestrian walking by and then running when she inexplicably started screaming for what is seen for no reason.
    so are you saying she's lying? especially when the report is verified by the reporter, the cameraman and the taxi driver?

Deleted
    I saw a UFO and bigfoot in that video.

I learned on this forum that you should always listen and believe a woman who claims she was the victim of a crime.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't see anyone assault her from the video. I mean, she sounded scared, but I didn't see anything actually happen.

But yeah still not a reason to hate all refugees. What if the person that did it was a native italian? Should we start hating on italians because they all go around assaulting people?

Generalizations are dumb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait so what happened?

That cameraman is shit if something happened.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    I learned on this forum that you should always listen and believe a woman who claims she was the victim of a crime.
    Unless you disagree with the political stance of said woman and\or the political influences of what happens in the video\description of what happened to said women in question.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post

If I could I'd post the meme that has a dog saying "everything is fine" while the world burns around him.
    Good thing I'm not above that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

People still hold MSM on a pedestal???

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    I saw a UFO and bigfoot in that video.
    Really? I thought I saw the Loch Ness monster and the Chupacabra in the beginning and a vision of Virgin Mary at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Yeah, it's the only reason why I'm questioning this entire story.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's debunked by other sources very soon.

I think we can find the source behind this nonsense from Russia very soon, since Russia seems very interested in disrupting democracy across the free world lately and have teamed up with right wingers everywhere to create unrest. and stiring shit up where really nothing is happening just for the sake of stiring shit up so they can get more fascists weak against russia leaders in place. all part of the plan to make Russia the #1 world power

Deleted
    OP posts false informations.
    People compare refugees with animals and ask to deport them.

Propaganda worked.

Next propaganda thread please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/matrixcanal...2355660466922/

I just watched the video that 'collaborates' what happened, and there is no video evidence any attack took place... Hear her screaming, and some pedestrian walking by and then running when she inexplicably started screaming for what is seen for no reason.
    As much as I hate those filthy migrants this seems to be "fake news" There was no one around them.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Good thing I'm not above that!
    I heart you powerogue

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    I wouldn't assault her but I would be really pissed that I'm being filmed like an exotic animal on national geographic.
    Act like animals be treat like animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Act like animals be treat like animals.
    you say this but you were never homeless.

Deleted
    Well everything is fine, we attack reporters on a fairly regular basis ourselves, they are just integrating!

Considering this thread went south extremely quickly, and the details around this are still extremely vague, going to close this.

Please keep in mind, insults based on ethnicity are not allowed on these forums.