Limit the amount of threads you can make in a single day

Tired of seeing people like supertony, xarim, genn and tennisace flooding the off topic forums with 3, 4, sometimes 5 or 6, threads in a single day with virtually no contribution from themselves and just copy/pasting shit from incredibly biased sources. Today seeing 3 threads by supertony with no contribution at all and just copy/pasta from rightwing websites confirmed it. As are the obnoxious tennisace threads he barfs out constantly.

There definitely needs to be a cap. Maybe 3 threads in 24 hours?
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-05-13 at 09:17 PM.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Or, you know, you could report the threads so that the moderation staff can do their jobs.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    Or, you know, you could report the threads so that the moderation staff can do their jobs.
    I like how people like yourself never think this already has been tried before posting in this forum.

15+ Year Old Account
    I kind of agree with this.
    Mistweaver Monk | Holy Priest

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    They don't, They used to say you couldn't copy/paste a story without adding your own input, but as the OP says, And I notice it more with Genn, They continiously post copy pasted crap and don't add anything themselves.

It's not really the quantity of threads that's problematic, it's quality of the thread content. No one really cares about non-important news stories that aren't worth discussing.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the kind of thing that might be worth discussing if it was an optional built into the forum software. However this is the kind of thing that would cause dedicated development time and there are a lot more important things that that time could go to rather than something that can be addressed in other manners (like moderator intervention).

And since we're just using this suggestion as an opportunity to passive aggressively complain about certain posters, I'm locking this. Let's try making suggestions next time without calling out other posters.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |