So I bought a game for my Vita today and this popped up..............

That shit made me laugh and is kinda fucked up.

The game is Xblaze Lost Memories. Seen it cheap ($13) figured I would try it and give it a go.

Just thought I would share this funny moment.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Yeah i picked up Akiba's Trip on Vita for £3 yesterday and saw a "we will send hired goons to kick your ass!" similar kind of warning. I think its an xseed thing.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Yeah i picked up Akiba's Trip on Vita for £3 yesterday and saw a "we will send hired goons to kick your ass!" similar kind of warning. I think its an xseed thing.
    That's just funny lol.

I need to check out AT, mite grab the PS4 version. Kinda getting games exclusive to vita (ps3) for my vita and if its on PS4 ill grab it there. But ya that made me say holy fuck out loud lol.

Edit: Also this was published by Aksys not Xseed, I grabbed it on a whelm and didn't know it was a VN. Going to check it out in a bit, also grabbed Persona 4 golden.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-05-13 at 11:08 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

I just got a slim for £20 almost as new on gumtree and man isit a good time to own a vita. Got P4F, world of final fantasy, corpse party 1,2 and 3, valkyria chronicles 2, muramasa rebirth, akiba's trip, yomawari night alone all for $26 in the sales. Throw in cross play stuff like shovel knight and darkest dungeon and ive used my vita more this month than my 3ds for the last 6 months.
    shame sonys trying to push studios from vita to ps4 but its got a hell of a japanese 3rd party library and no region locking. with wallmart liquidating stock and dropping memory card prices its a great handheld now compared to launch.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    I just got a slim for £20 almost as new on gumtree and man isit a good time to own a vita. Got P4F, world of final fantasy, corpse party 1,2 and 3, valkyria chronicles 2, muramasa rebirth, akiba's trip, yomawari night alone all for $26 in the sales. Throw in cross play stuff like shovel knight and darkest dungeon and ive used my vita more this month than my 3ds for the last 6 months.
    shame sonys trying to push studios from vita to ps4 but its got a hell of a japanese 3rd party library and no region locking. with wallmart liquidating stock and dropping memory card prices its a great handheld now compared to launch.
    On top of that its great to remote play with ur PS4.

There is so many JRPG's and games just overall I need to get. Not going to lie I got BL2 and call of duty on it as well LOL, IMO the COD for it is fun (Multiplayer) and only cost me $6.

Its just a scare tactic. No way that actually happens. Killing life, in such a brutal way especially, is far worse than stealing.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Its just a scare tactic. No way that actually happens. Killing life, in such a brutal way especially, is far worse than stealing.
    I know, I just thought it was funny and fucked up.

It cough me by surprise, never seen a game do that before LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    If it happens anywhere, its at a Puppy Mill in Fargo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, now I know what a vita is

how hackable is the vita? im thinking of picking one up when i get a ps4 pro so i can play it on the toilet and stuff and im wondering if it can make it do as much as my psp can
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    how hackable is the vita? im thinking of picking one up when i get a ps4 pro so i can play it on the toilet and stuff and im wondering if it can make it do as much as my psp can
    It isn't yet.

It has been "hacked" but there is very little u can do.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's funny because none of that is punishable by law if done free (aka no profits). It's enforceable by third-party organizations who pay off judges. Otherwise they'd be sending people to jail because you brought a movie or game over to a friend (oh wait Microsoft actually tried to pull this off!).

Don't waste time with Vita homebrew. The most you can do is emulate PSP, which you're better off just doing on a smartphone with PPSSPP.

Even 3DS is barely homebrew worthy outside "free games". Original Xbox, PSP, Wii, and early Fat PS3 were the highlights of console softmodding that died off into fruitless obscurity outside trying to install Linux on everything. If you have to solder anything you might as well go the whole mile cause if you screw up it's over.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    It isn't yet.

It has been "hacked" but there is very little u can do.
    Uh, it's hacked to play psp and vita games under 3.60. You can't play anything newer. Not too sure about homebrew.

Deleted
    I love my little portable JRPG/VN Machine . The old Vita also has this charming OLED Display. Even low res games look surprisingly good on it. The current Sale on the PS Store has some nice gems, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Virtue's last Reward: Complete Collection, Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment (comes with Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment), Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness, Tokyo Twilight (!!!!). And three Senran Kagura Games for those pervs !

Just hate the stupid expensive memory cards. 32 gb for 85 Bucks... are you kidding me Sony? And the 64 ones don't even work 100% right with certain games, and can get corrupted over time -.-

WHO is feeding puppies to wood chippers?