Poll: What execution method would you pick?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    Owww thank you! I find it so important to spell the 5th language i speak 100% correct.
    You were correct the first time, he apparently thinks that the US is civilised while the UK, Australia, New Zealand, and pretty much every commonwealth nation other than Canada are not.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    You were correct the first time, he apparently thinks that the US is civilised while the UK, Australia, New Zealand, and pretty much every commonwealth nation other than Canada are not.
    Thanks for the feedback
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

Death by meteorite impact. Just let me know where to stand.

Stood in the Fire The5thVegetable's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what, but it would be quick, and it would also be a colossally bloody mess that leaves my corpse little more than a pile of shredded flesh and broken bones- purely for the pleasure of potentially making someone vomit.

That or a classic beheading in which someone chops my head off with their own hands using a weapon!

Death by trebuchet.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    As quoted by someone else:

"I will donate my body my science so they can shoot me into the vacuum of space. I'll watch from Hell."

Having a several tons metal block dropped on the head. Basically a Guillotine that smashes the head to mush instead of cutting it of. Guaranteed to be quick and with no real chance of something going wrong.

Backup option would be Guillotine, but there is some evidence that the head might retain consciousness for a couple of seconds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alakallanar View Post
    Having a several tons metal block dropped on the head. Basically a Guillotine that smashes the head to mush instead of cutting it of. Guaranteed to be quick and with no real chance of something going wrong.

Backup option would be Guillotine, but there is some evidence that the head might retain consciousness for a couple of seconds.
    Now I'm in the mood for falafel with guacamole.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Death by Scarlet Johansson smothering me with her ample bosom.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Death by old age.

I would ask for one last chance to dazzle my audience. To go out with a bang.

Of course, no one else would know that it was an execution.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    I remember reading that a firing squad has never failed.

To my knowledge, that's because after the firing squad has fired, a pulse is checked for. If one is found, even if not, the overseeing officer would sometimes put a revolver round in to them for good measure. I may be wrong though?

Quote Originally Posted by Alakallanar View Post

You'd make a swell episode on the hydraulic press channel.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    I'd want a general anesthesia and then cut my head off in a guillotine.
    This. The most humane way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Unbreakable View Post
    i would want a trial by combat
    same but trial by mariokart

10+ Year Old Account
    Being stranded on a large asteroid (with a decent spacesuit) flying into Pluto. Instant death, and before that, the view... *squeals*
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Firing squad. Can't really fuck up getting a volley of bullets to the chest/face.

Public hanging. Let the people watch what they've agreed to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Executed by Death Star, nothing less.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown
    "The world is a magical place full of people waiting to be offended by something"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand Russell
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time"

10+ Year Old Account
    Step 1: Have the pain centre of my brain nullified, so absolutely zero pain can be experienced.

Step 2: Thrown into a live volcano.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.