Project angel: Redesigning Pinhead

So I recently found out that they're redesigning pinhead for a reboot it sounds like. I'm not happy with it. As much as I want to see more hellraiser movies they just won't have the same feel as the originals. I hated the last recast they did for it. Doug Bradley is Pinhead and I'm skeptical I will like the new one. It's like the new Elm street movie they just did. I would rather the character dies off than to reboot it and tarnish the legacy of a great horror movie franchise.

http://www.joblo.com/horror-movies/n...new-pinhead-02

Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Pinhead's look is so iconic. Beyond dumb to redesign such a classic figure. Pah!

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Pinhead's look is so iconic. Beyond dumb to redesign such a classic figure. Pah!
    I hated the guy from the last one.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Deleted
    Last one I watched was Hellworld i think it was, the game one, was bloody awful, and was all over the place
    You cannot have pinhead without Doug, same as freddy without Robert Englund, that total sucked in elm street reboot without him

Also the above pic, looks more like the sleazeball without a cock in game of thrones, having accupunture, rather than Pinhead

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    I hated the guy from the last one.

Without Bradley, I won't even.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Without Bradley, I won't even.
    Yeah it was terrible. His teeth were even white. Bradley's were always tinted yellow. It showed "suffering" is the word I think I'm looking for.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Pinhead really doesn't need a redesign. The blood added on just cheapens the visual effect and lowers the lingering impact of the design.

And I don't k ow why they would bother to reboot it, though I assume it's a "soft reboot", given that the cenobites are essentially ageless and have been summoned by countless unwitting victims and unrepentant pleasure seekers.