Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Oh, we have an edgy elitist here. No people can play any encounter (well, may be with the only exception of vanilla Patchwerk) absolutely perfect. There are always things to improve. Always.

And it's not like I'm talking from a casual perspective. I have played hardcore for at least 4 addons in Exorsus (and Untamed as it was called before and when Alveona was just a paladin class officer). If you think that it's hard to make zero mistakes on the boss then I can only pity you because you're just not able to see them. It's Dunning-Kruger effect all over the place.

That's not a elitist question, when you come from 25+ spells to 5-6, you can't speak about complexity.

You can compare Feral on previous extensions, compared to Legion, for example. Same problem with Subtlety, Mistweaver, Shadow, Enhancement, Demonology..

"Complexity" when Blizzard removes 75% of your rotation..
    Last edited by mmocc7bb15d74f; 2017-06-04 at 02:53 PM.

Deleted
    Oh, we have an edgy elitist here. No people can play any encounter (well, may be with the only exception of vanilla Patchwerk) absolutely perfect. There are always things to improve. Always.

And it's not like I'm talking from a casual perspective. I have played hardcore for at least 4 addons in Exorsus (and Untamed as it was called before and when Alveona was just a paladin class officer). If you think that it's hard to make zero mistakes on the boss then I can only pity you because you're just not able to see them. It's Dunning-Kruger effect all over the place.

That's not a elitist question, when you come from 25+ spells to 5-6, that's just a common sense.

You can compare Feral on previous extensions, compared to Legion, for example. Same problem with Subtlety, Mistweaver, Shadow, Enhancement, Demonology..

"Complexity" when Blizzard removes 75% of your rotation..

When in Feral you doesn't need anymore to refresh your dots by following your buffs and your mastery, when in Sub you doesn't need anymore to master your ShD for optimizing Find Weakness..

Now you have 5 buttons in front of you, and that's all your gameplay.

Complexity, he said..

Deleted
    Someone deleting 2 times my reply, or bug ?

That's not a elitist question, when you come from 25+ spells to 5-6, that's just a common sense.

When in Feral you doesn't need anymore to refresh your dots by following your buffs and your mastery, when in Sub you doesn't need anymore to master your ShD for optimizing Find Weakness..

Now you have 5 buttons in front of you, and that's all your gameplay. Snapshot, pandemic, spell suppressions, arcanic reforge removing, Talent tree revise..

Complexity, he said..

Very fun requires much competence.

It's the most fun ive ever had in any class TBH

- - - Updated - - -

All 3 specs are amazingly fun and involved. Very unique

Monks have the worst AOE rotation in the game other than that they are ok.

Quote Originally Posted by SinarisMW View Post
    Someone deleting 2 times my reply, or bug ?

Now you have 5 buttons in front of you, and that's all your gameplay. Snapshot, pandemic, spell suppressions, arcanic reforge removing, Talent tree revise..

Complexity, he said..
    The idea that the # of buttons has any relation to depth and skill of a spec or class is very naive. Many of those "buttons" had nothing to do with the PvE rotation before. There is something to be said about some classes / specs being dumbed down mechanic-wise (while others have gained some depth), but the whole # of buttons argument is annoyingly ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Monks have the worst AOE rotation in the game other than that they are ok.
    Don't give any consideration to this guy's post about AoE OP. Some classes have a one or two button AoE "rotation" that they press to win - they are not fun. Example - play a Fire Mage, put Living Bomb on one target - watch it spread to a bunch of targets passively - do ridiculous AoE DPS. On the other side of the fence is the WW Monk where there is an actual AoE rotation that you have to use to be optimal. You're building/pooling/spending Chi and Energy - there's foresight and planning involved. Sure you can just Spinning Crane Kick for mediocre AoE, but once you master the spec and are playing it correctly, your sustained AoE is ridiculously satisfying because it's not just pressing one button and you'll become a target switching/AoE monster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Monks are very fun and very satisfying to play when you do everything right and fly around the screen like a monkey on fire.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHwip46 View Post
    Don't give any consideration to this guy's post about AoE OP. Some classes have a one or two button AoE "rotation" that they press to win - they are not fun. Example - play a Fire Mage, put Living Bomb on one target - watch it spread to a bunch of targets passively - do ridiculous AoE DPS. On the other side of the fence is the WW Monk where there is an actual AoE rotation that you have to use to be optimal. You're building/pooling/spending Chi and Energy - there's foresight and planning involved. Sure you can just Spinning Crane Kick for mediocre AoE, but once you master the spec and are playing it correctly, your sustained AoE is ridiculously satisfying because it's not just pressing one button and you'll become a target switching/AoE monster.
    I havent played since like start of the expansion but basically just rotating between three spells to build SCK stacks(This is the BORING part, aside from SEF (AFAIK)) and Fists of fury usage and general cleave stuff The fist of fury and Artifact thing was fun the SCK stacking was very boring.

WW is really fun to play because of the way they play .. They have been nurfed numbers wise but play style its 9/10 hands down ..

Very fun, and right now I feel relatively powerful even after the nerf. I also enjoy playing a lesser played class because I don't have to see a ton of my class everywhere I go.