10+ Year Old Account

A game like Black Desert

Any game like Black desert but where you can actually get good/proper gear progression? And not just from the cash shop if u want a bad ass one.
    I prefer a game that isn't well known, basically, not GW2, Elder scrolls, WoW. Because i seen that already. Any a bit unknownly titles out there?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Deleted
    Darkfall rise of agon if you dont mind how dated it is. The other sandboxy mmo is archeage but i woulnd suggest you to play it since its heavily p2w.
    Also lately im enjoying warhammer online (Return of reckoning server).

Deleted
    Actually, most players grind and buy their gear with their ingame silver, not with real money, as you are quiet limited to the number of things you can sell per week from the cash shop and thus limited in the amount of silver you can make from the cash shop.

I'm not playing any current mmos, but you could check out the game in my signature. It's still pre-alpha so a few years away but maybe worth the wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    I'm not playing any current mmos, but you could check out the game in my signature. It's still pre-alpha so a few years away but maybe worth the wait.
    Actually looks pretty cool, no way to play it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DoktorElmo View Post
    Actually, most players grind and buy their gear with their ingame silver, not with real money, as you are quiet limited to the number of things you can sell per week from the cash shop and thus limited in the amount of silver you can make from the cash shop.
    Yeah but all gear looks same and there isnt anything worth the grind. Like not fun if someone can also just buy it with money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Any game like Black desert but where you can actually get good/proper gear progression? And not just from the cash shop if u want a bad ass one.
    I prefer a game that isn't well known, basically, not GW2, Elder scrolls, WoW. Because i seen that already. Any a bit unknownly titles out there?
    How about Runescape 3? It's a sandbox MMO just like Black Desert and it has a unique gearing progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Actually looks pretty cool, no way to play it?

If you make an account on their site there's weekly drawings for closed alpha keys and a beta key (plus mount). That closed alpha should be q4 of this year. There's also a kickstarter going on that sells access to the first 'open' alpha (middle of next year tentatively), second alphas and betas. But yeah sadly it'll still be a wait for the actual release...should again tentatively be middle 2019.
    Last edited by Coffeh; 2017-05-14 at 11:42 PM.