Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TSM View Post
    It's basic math really.

Whites have less than 2 kids in general (increasingly none, when they treat dogs as their own babies instead), while non-Whites leaving in Western countries have a lot more than 2 and, in some countries, even receive welfare benefits for having more kids, like in France (housing benefits). What this means is that, even if immigration stopped altogether, Western European countries would still be doomed as White European countries. They would turn into something else instead.

The left either doesn't think about this very easily understandable fact or doesn't care, because they are taught from a very young age that their race, the White race, is responsible for everything bad that occurred to other peoples in History (or at least recent History), since the education system ignores imperialism, colonialism and exploration of members of a people by other members of their own people in other races/peoples.
    I am not sure how to put this, but even in a scenario where we had zero immigrants, and yet had less than 2 children, it would still be accounted as genocide, we'd still be disappearing.

So unless you also want to blame the less than two children on the left as well, I don't think the theory holds that much water.

Whites have less than 2 kids in general (increasingly none, when they treat dogs as their own babies instead), while non-Whites leaving in Western countries have a lot more than 2 and, in some countries, even receive welfare benefits for having more kids, like in France (housing benefits). What this means is that, even if immigration stopped altogether, Western European countries would still be doomed as White European countries. They would turn into something else instead.
    It should be pointed out that policies that would make it easier for people that have children are strongly opposed by republican and people like yourself. So basically you are raging about the fact that your side has reduced the rate that white people have children. And you seem to be VERY ANGRY and have STRONG EMOTIONS about just how terrible your policies are.

The left either doesn't think about this very easily understandable fact or doesn't care, because they are taught from a very young age that their race, the White race, is responsible for everything bad that occurred to other peoples in History (or at least recent History), since the education system ignores imperialism, colonialism and exploration of members of a people by other members of their own people in other races/peoples.
    Or we don't care because the idea of a mixed race country doesn't keep us up at night.
    Chew on that one.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

I'm sorry, but this totally reads like some made-up bullshit Breitbart article than anything "real" from China.

The reality from China is that they don't give a shit about us because a) they have their own problems and b) they're making stoopid cash off of us.

my mother is the most left leaning person I know AND is a history teacher, and i for the life of me can't think of a way to describe how wrong this is. also it can't POSSIBLY be the fact that our economy isn't what it used to be in the 50's-70's where you had a high birth rate and people having the means to settle down and start a family, nope, can't be that!

Quote Originally Posted by Kolbjorn View Post
    While you rail about "welfare benefits," what are you doing to mitigate the career risk affluent white career women take by having kids?

If you want more white kids, do something about the reasons affluent career women delay/don't have kids. Don't whine.

Yes, this will result in more affluent <other race> kids too, but in the short run, it would disproportionately help your white kids goals.
    First of all, you're mistaking me for your typical American Republican, pro-capitalist and whatnot. I'm not one.

I'm all for welfare, specially for married women. The thing is the system is being monopolized by foreigners in European countries. By the way, there's only one segment of the countries that are really benefiting from mass immigration and that is precisely the ones on the top, the dirty-rich businessmen that can make use of an endless army of cheap laborers, easily replaced by others when they start to whine about their work conditions. They don't care for the people of their own countries of origin (since they rarely get in contact with them - or stay in their own countries for that matter) and for the new-coming immigrants/refugees. Meanwhile, conflicts will happen for sure and will only affect the masses.

Besides, where's the wisdom in importing loads of peoples from countries swamped in wars, specially when your governments jump into military adventures created by certain other NATO members.

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    No, they don't care because the color of your skin doesn't matter ...
    What does skin color have to do with it?

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    No, they don't care because the color of your skin doesn't matter ...
    SJW are more concerned about saving some variety of an endangered specie of animal than saving their own ethnicity/culture/phenotype/race.

Only White leftists believe in such bull.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Or we dismiss it because to call this genocide is an insult to victims of actual genocides.

White people aren't being killed off.
    Yes they are. En masse by the way. But not by a government, but by the bad seeds among immigrants and refugees (the are far from being the majority, but are very destructive nonetheless).

To be honest, I don't treat what's happening as a simple genocide. It's a mix of genocide with ethnosuicide. Whites have been taught to hate themselves or at least ignore their own survival interests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this is just going into a race discussion on the white race, going to close it

closing