Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
  1. #81
    The Lightbringer
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    3,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenging Wrath View Post
    9 toons 60-90k/day!

    shuffle eq, prio mission reduction below 6h, login evry 6h for profit.
    That's 2.3 to 3.5 200% gold missions on average every day, for every character
    CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K @ 4.8GHz
    Motherboard: Asus P8Z68 Deluxe
    Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws-X 2x4GB 1600Mhz
    VGA: EVGA GTX970 FTW+
    Drive: 1 x OCZ Vertex 3 240Gb + 1 x WD Caviar Black 1TB
    PSU: Corsair AX850W Case: Cooler Master HAF X CPU Heatsink: Noctua NH-D14

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post
    That's 2.3 to 3.5 200% gold missions on average every day, for every character
    people exaggerate on the interwebs, crazy.

    But yeah, jokes aside getting 2 gold mission per toon per day isn't that crazy if you check every 6 hours.

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by david0925 View Post
    people exaggerate on the interwebs, crazy.

    But yeah, jokes aside getting 2 gold mission per toon per day isn't that crazy if you check every 6 hours.

    sometimes missions dont spawn right at log-in but while playing, although at log-in non gold missions spawned. at few days there rnt any, but the next days usually 1-2 more. i dont recognize any other pattern than rng here.

    btw: GOOD NEWS!
    bzzd wont nerf gold missions, cuz its a bonus income (for bzzd), as it guarantees the "attachement" for pl that otherwise would have unsubbed. Tokens r the more lucrative subscription for bzzd (13€+7€=Token).

  4. #84
    If you dont see many gold missions, its mainly because you did not unlock them.
    You have normal missions
    krokuun missions
    mac aree missions
    lightforged missions

  5. #85
    I'm at 12/12 Order Hall Campaigns/Champions of Legionfall/Argus campaign completed, but only 7/12 are getting the 950 missions at the moment Working hard on it, though!

    Not sure if its been mentioned in this thread, as it's not really Order Hall related, but if you do have several characters running gold missions, it's probably worth doing the bacon WQs. Doing the current EU bacon WQ nets about 3k gold per character on Draenor, which nets 36k for very, very little effort... I'll be stockpiling mine going into Antorus, though.

  6. #86
    How big is the difference between a character with followers at 900 and just the krokuun missions unlocked compared to one at 950 with all unlocked? I got all my characters to the first point but I'm not sure if it's worth the bother going to the next as it's going to be a lot of work getting all the quests done on 12 characters not to mention doing all the extra missions and getting the new equipment for them as I assume the 950 gold missions are also a fair bit harder.

  7. #87
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,101
    Ok I'm seeing alot of misinformation here, along with opinions that are factually wrong

    1. Biggest thing I've seen is people saying that the Blood of Sargeras missions are not worth doing. That it incorrect. Without a doubt, they are the single most important mission on the table when it comes to passive/lack of effort gold making. You can easily make 100 bloods per week, which would result in 20k resources at the end of the week. Now of course, there is an initial investment of a high amount of resources, but you GAIN resources at completion when you 200% them. I currently have 12 toons running missions, netting me an easy 320-350k per week. I initially invested a ton of time getting all of their resources up to 100k, it took me 3 weeks of heavy grinding, but the end result is that I can now sit back till the end of the expansion and collect that amount of gold with only the effort it takes to check my mobile app 3 times per day. Now I probably went overkill on the resource gathering, but I figured it was an investment of my time that had no negative aspect and only positives, as all of my gold making alts are alchemists and I can just spend extra bloods on Prolonged Power pots.

    2. That the gold making isn't efficient or better than WoD. I highly disagree with this. In WoD, with 12 toons, I was making roughly half of what I am per week from just gold missions.

    3. Another tip. Primal Sargerite missions. 200% gives you 4-5. May not seem like alot, but spread across multiple toons and across the week, it nets me another decent amount of gold. As a sidenote, I also make sure to do the Greater Invasion (which rewards a decent amount of primal Sargerite) and I try to do any of the 5+ rewarding Argus world quests. It may not seem like alot initially, but I do all of my turn ins and clean up on Mondays, which shows me the full scope of my minimal effort.

    4. Nethershard missions for ENCHANTERS. For those who are unaware, that 7500 nethershard mission is pretty worthwhile if you can 100% it with one toon and some troops. Turn them into dauntless tokens, turn tokens into gear, disenchant, profit. This generally nets me a around a stack of crystals per week (every toon is alch/enchanting except 3 toons, only 1 of which DOESN'T have enchanting).

    With all of these methods, you can easily relive the days of garrisons pumping out mass amounts of gold with little to no effort whatsoever.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

  8. #88
    How do you turn primal sargerite into gold? Buy mats and auction them? I hadn't considered that.

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    How do you turn primal sargerite into gold? Buy mats and auction them? I hadn't considered that.
    Is that a sarcasm? I really can't tell.

  10. #90
    No, I'm trying to find the optimal way to do it, which is the point of this thread.

  11. #91
    How important is Meatball post 7.3? Is he still a must-have?

  12. #92
    Field Marshal TheRightWay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    50
    Of course it is. You can easily get a monthly token each month.
    Who needs signatures anyway?

  13. #93
    Herald of the Titans
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Ok I'm seeing alot of misinformation here, along with opinions that are factually wrong

    1. Biggest thing I've seen is people saying that the Blood of Sargeras missions are not worth doing. That it incorrect. Without a doubt, they are the single most important mission on the table when it comes to passive/lack of effort gold making. You can easily make 100 bloods per week, which would result in 20k resources at the end of the week. Now of course, there is an initial investment of a high amount of resources, but you GAIN resources at completion when you 200% them. I currently have 12 toons running missions, netting me an easy 320-350k per week. I initially invested a ton of time getting all of their resources up to 100k, it took me 3 weeks of heavy grinding, but the end result is that I can now sit back till the end of the expansion and collect that amount of gold with only the effort it takes to check my mobile app 3 times per day. Now I probably went overkill on the resource gathering, but I figured it was an investment of my time that had no negative aspect and only positives, as all of my gold making alts are alchemists and I can just spend extra bloods on Prolonged Power pots.

    2. That the gold making isn't efficient or better than WoD. I highly disagree with this. In WoD, with 12 toons, I was making roughly half of what I am per week from just gold missions.

    3. Another tip. Primal Sargerite missions. 200% gives you 4-5. May not seem like alot, but spread across multiple toons and across the week, it nets me another decent amount of gold. As a sidenote, I also make sure to do the Greater Invasion (which rewards a decent amount of primal Sargerite) and I try to do any of the 5+ rewarding Argus world quests. It may not seem like alot initially, but I do all of my turn ins and clean up on Mondays, which shows me the full scope of my minimal effort.

    4. Nethershard missions for ENCHANTERS. For those who are unaware, that 7500 nethershard mission is pretty worthwhile if you can 100% it with one toon and some troops. Turn them into dauntless tokens, turn tokens into gear, disenchant, profit. This generally nets me a around a stack of crystals per week (every toon is alch/enchanting except 3 toons, only 1 of which DOESN'T have enchanting).

    With all of these methods, you can easily relive the days of garrisons pumping out mass amounts of gold with little to no effort whatsoever.
    Your definition of minimal effort is very different than my own.

    I actively manage only 4 characters and its a chore im becoming increasingly less willing to do, the only reason i even consider a mere 4 chars is due to how convenient the app is for managing disposable minion recruiting. I recently deleted six L110 chars i rarely ever played just because i was tired of having them show up on the mobile app.

    [To clarify, i do not farm for gold because i dont need it. My chars farm rep tokens to channel to my main for paragon boxes.]
    Last edited by Nihilan; 2017-11-14 at 02:09 PM.

  14. #94
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    Your definition of minimal effort is very different than my own.

    I actively manage only 4 characters and its a chore im becoming increasingly less willing to do, the only reason i even consider a mere 4 chars is due to how convenient the app is for managing disposable minion recruiting. I recently deleted six L110 chars i rarely ever played just because i was tired of having them show up on the mobile app.

    [To clarify, i do not farm for gold because i dont need it. My chars farm rep tokens to channel to my main for paragon boxes.]
    Ya that's pretty strange behavior to delete 6 toons for no reason other than you don't want to navigate around them on a mobile app, but to each their own. I stayed clearly that it was a heavy grinding session for 3 weeks, that certainly was a chore. But I made a 505k profit last week from only checking my phone, and then logging in for about 1.5 hours to turn in nethershard, disenchant dauntless gear, turn in primals, and mail all of the materials to my bank toon. My post about how to do so isn't really directed towards a player like yourself, seeing as the whole thesis of it centered around gold making, which you yourself have stated that you have no interest in.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Crowfeather View Post
    How important is Meatball post 7.3? Is he still a must-have?
    Eh. Not really to be honest. From what I've seen, he's more of an assist character rather than a necessity at this point
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

  15. #95
    Herald of the Titans
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Ya that's pretty strange behavior to delete 6 toons for no reason other than you don't want to navigate around them on a mobile app, but to each their own. I stayed clearly that it was a heavy grinding session for 3 weeks, that certainly was a chore. But I made a 505k profit last week from only checking my phone, and then logging in for about 1.5 hours to turn in nethershard, disenchant dauntless gear, turn in primals, and mail all of the materials to my bank toon. My post about how to do so isn't really directed towards a player like yourself, seeing as the whole thesis of it centered around gold making, which you yourself have stated that you have no interest in.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Eh. Not really to be honest. From what I've seen, he's more of an assist character rather than a necessity at this point
    Three of them were on servers other than my main server, then there were three chars on my main server that i liked so little that i couldnt be bothered to play through their class campaigns long enough to unlock champs. (Rip my DH, Rogue, Warlock, Druid, Warrior, Pally, and Mage)

    Fwiw, there is no functional difference in a class hall set up for gold farming and one set up for rep farming. The class halls have almost no customization for farming as you basically have to take certain upgrades.

    A few tips & reminders i would add for others:

    -Warriors, DKs, DHs, Warlocks, Mages, and Pallies can each get a T5 class hall upgrade to instantly complete a WQ every 18 hours.
    -If you set up a follower with the best +gold/CHR gear you can get ahold of, you will get those bonus resources when using your WQ autocomplete.
    -I recommend targeting the largest class hall resource quest available for the day.
    -Alternately, the pvp WQ are usually worth at least 300 CHR.
    -Bear in mind that each blood of sargeras is also worth 200 CHR should you need that extra boost to keep running missions without having to actually leave your class halls.
    -The CHR items you purchase with BoS are bind on account and can be sent to alts.
    -Make sure you check the Broken shore 3-day bonuses and keep a look out for one that lets you loot a legendary follower upgrade. These can give you a 50g/100chr dual bonus item for your minion.
    -Get a world quest tracking mod like World Quest List or similar. Not only is this useful for your main, but it makes it very easy to instantly spot those lucrative CHR or BoS WQs at a glance while doing daily maintenance on your alts.
    -If you dont use it, i really recommend checking out the Legion follower app. It is tremendously useful for relieving some of the tedium related to class hall management.
    Last edited by Nihilan; 2017-11-14 at 03:17 PM.

  16. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    -If you set up a follower with the best +gold/CHR gear you can get ahold of, you will get those bonus resources when using your WQ autocomplete.
    No, that doesn't work. I would love if it did, but it doesn't.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •