Deleted

RBG matchmaking not balanced at all

You know if blizzard would atleast try to make it so each team has the same amount of healers that would be great, but no. I wonder if when some day some "BIG" pvp patch comes they will add this what should be there from vanilla and everyone with tears in their eyes will stand up and applaud for the dev teams genius ideas

Quote Originally Posted by skidrov View Post
    You know if blizzard would atleast try to make it so each team has the same amount of healers that would be great, but no. I wonder if when some day some "BIG" pvp patch comes they will add this what should be there from vanilla and everyone with tears in their eyes will stand up and applaud for the dev teams genius ideas
    Pretty sure they try'ed that at the start of WoD and the Queue times went up like to half an hour if i remember correctly, it isnt active at the moment but the tech is still there with the rolecheck when you queue up.

RBG=rated battleground since I'm 99% sure you meant random BG? And yeah, sucks without heals but the queue times are pretty horrible already.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    RBG=rated battleground since I'm 99% sure you meant random BG? And yeah, sucks without heals but the queue times are pretty horrible already.
    This has to be the case..... If not then it is his own fault for not bringing enough healers in rated.

If you are talking about random BGs, it is something you just have to deal with. One way to help the issue is to target the enemy healers. In random BGs people don't like to go after heals so if you are doing it your team has a better chance.
    Last edited by Bearilla; 2017-05-15 at 06:53 PM.

Most of the real healers don't even heal in randoms from my experience.

MY favorite aspect is the cycle that happens. People get tired of getting into BGs without a healer so they think "I'll level one and carry my team!" Then they get trained while playing with bad/don't care players in randoms and don't ever heal again. Currently gearing a Druid up to do RBGs and it's frustrating, but I've PVP'd as a Hunter since Wrath casually and I experienced the "Look a Hunter! Drop everything and kill it!" so often I don't notice it as much.

Deleted
    Hi guys, yeas it is annoying to join with no healers or less healers compared to enemy team, but generally that doesn't mean much. A Having less healers means you have more fire power to deal with your opponents. The main issue is that random bgs are full with new and unexperianced players, which is more than fine, but they tend to tunnel vision the first target on their screen and ignore everything else. If blizzard implements some sort of pvp tips before the game starts. for example:

Help your team by calling incomings
    Don't be shy to ask for assistance
    Protect your healers, they are the lifeline of your team
    In team fights choose your targets wisely, don't ignore enemy healers they can turn the tide of the fight

Something along those lines, in my opinion, could help a lot.