Andrew Wakefield reaches new stygian depths...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.4b26f3b7d5ae

TLDR : Wakefield, after finding fertile grounds for his lunacies, spent five years cultivating their fears and conspiracy thinking. Results ? 42 cases of measles in the Somali community in Minnesota.

TLDR : the usual suspects will of course point out that the victims of Wakefield fell for his scheme and propose ''explanations'' for it about their religion and ethnicity (Wakefield is of course a well known Afghan name...) and/or ''praise Wakefield for killing terrorists''. It's said. You don't need to say it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    TLDR : the usual suspects will of course point out that the victims of Wakefield fell for his scheme and propose ''explanations'' for it about their religion and ethnicity (Wakefield is of course a well known Afghan name...) and/or ''praise Wakefield for killing terrorists''. It's said. You don't need to say it.
    The "usual suspects" being the voices in your head?

I still don't understand why we allow him to live in america. Fuck that guy, he's a public health hazard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Deleted
    Morons killing there kids through there own ignorance.

Sad for the kids, parents deserve it.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to talk about this, do it without the hyperbolic 2nd paragraph you typed which can easily derail the topic.