Doomfist Release Event Idea

So it seems that this anniversary event won't be bringing playable Doomfist with it (who knows maybe it will) but what if it introduces him as an AI instead?

Like in Junkensteins Revenge when characters fought against us, and in Kings Row too Orisa was fighting us. Maybe in this brawl our team is going against doom fist.

I'd like to see something like a 5 payer team: Winston, Lucio, Orisa, Zenyatta and Genji (Winston goes from OW HQ and the other 4 are just in Numbani already for.. reasons?)
    and they are fighting Doomfist and some talon lackies, with Reaper, Sombra, and Widowmaker fighting with him.
    So 8 player controlled characters in this brawl, some against the AI and some teamed up with the AI, and we get our introduction to Doomfist. I think that'd be a pretty sick brawl

I guess the good guy team could have different people, I'm just thinking of characters they haven't focused on yet in past brawls

Nitpicking, but it wasn't Orisa in King's Row, it was an earlier model of the OR-15, which Orisa is an advanced model of.

That being said, I'm not quite sure they would introduce the character in an event over actually implementing him as playable. And in that case, I think it would be more interesting honestly to have another PvE type of thing where the players are Talon, and have to fight the AI Overwatch characters (a bit of a tweak from what you said).

One things for sure, it would be screwed up if Orisa wasn't involved in some way, since Efi built her after seeing the destruction that Doomfist caused while the OR-15s were unable to stop him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    it wasn't Orisa in King's Row, it was an earlier model of the OR-15, which Orisa is an advanced model of
    Right right, I was meaning from the programmer's standpoint, they got the player model of Orisa to fight as an AI with her abilities

But that would be a pretty sweet brawl as well, just being a team of talon agents