Poll: Would buy and play this "leaked" expansion if it ends up being true?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 43
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Exclamation Rise of the Naga Empire Expansion Leak.... Reddit source

UPDATE 2:

The expansion will be announced at Gamescom in Germany this year (not confirmed to be this one, but the next expansion will be announced). Per un-named source (for obvious reasons).

UPDATE:

Leak Published on DVS Gaming:

https://dvsgaming.org/world-of-warcr...ansion-leaked/

This is very interesting:

Quoted from OP on Reddit
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...e_naga_empire/

An email leak from the Irvine offices:
    Expansion Details:
    Name: Rise of the Naga Empire Main Villians: Azshara, N'zoth Plot: The Burning Legion has diverted the attention of the heroes of Azeroth away from their home lands. As the war wages on Argus to stop the Legion, Azshara continues her preparations in carrying out the will of N'zoth by readying an invasion that will cover every continent on the planet. The Naga Empire has been building its forces and patiently waiting for the perfect time to strike. Using a twisted form of black magic and power granted to her from N'Zoth, Azshara will carry out a ritual that will cause the submerged Naga empire to rise from the depths. Both the Horde and Alliance are unprepared for such an attack, and as a result, many iconic locations will be destroyed. In order to defend the lands that the factions of Azeroth hold dear, both major factions must band together even amid the hatred both feel for each other.
    Inventions created by the Gnomes and adopted by the Goblins will be created and refined to help curtail the invading Naga. Gifted and mechanically intelligent Gnomes and Goblins will pilot massive suites of Armor and will be instrumental in holding off the Naga invasions. These Tinkers will be looked at by the rest of the horde and alliance as essential to the military efforts that will greatly help turn the tide of battle.
    Major Expansion Features:
    Level Cap Raised to 120
    New Race: Naga (Neutral) A splinter faction of Naga unwilling to succumb the Old God's whispers defect from Azshara's ranks and choose to either join the Horde or Alliance
    New Class: Tinker (Gnomes & Goblins) Tank, DPS specs available.
    New Neutral City: Undermine
    New Mount Type: Boats (with the help of the Goblins and Gnomes, players will be able to create their own boat in the initial leveling stage of the expansion. Faster boats will be able to be found as mount drops off bosses.)
    Race specific House Boats will be able to be created and customized by players.
    Faction Allegiance System: Allows horde and alliance players to undergo a series of quests and events that eventually allows them to group together, unlocks account wide.

8 New Zones (All new zones will have Legion level scaling tech except for ones indicated):

Leveling Zones:
    Scintal Reef (Naga Leveling Zone 1-20)
    Kul'Tiras
    Isle of Kezan
    Zandalar
    Tel Abim
    Drowned Reaches

Max Level Zones:
    Gishan Caverns
    Nazjatar

Other Major Features:
    2 New Battlegrounds
    1 New Arena
    3 New Raid zones available at launch, more planned in several patches
    12 Dungeons available at launch, 10 New, 2 being refreshed previous expansion dungeons, more planned in several patches
    Transmog Closet updates, to include all off set "sets" (example purple paladin tier 2 BC dungeon set)
    If this is true (or any of it), i'd be pretty stoked. I hope they also do trolls / pirates alongside the main Naga / Old God theme.
    Last edited by Jaylock; 2017-07-27 at 03:58 PM.

Should've probably included in your "source" that the whole "leak" was bullshitted.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

I would love to play Naga.. That said, could we please stop these idiotic fake leak threads..
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

and here we go again with these Leaks. Highly doubt naga will ever me a race due to the fact the tail causes to many problems, It would have to be a Subspeices of naga with legs. Plus highly doubt we would get a new class so soon after DH

in a word.... NO.
    this is someone else's south sea fantasy post.

10+ Year Old Account
    While it sounds more believable than the return of the lich king BS, I still don't see Naga ever becoming a playable race for the simple fact that they don't wear pants, boots and couldn't ride vast majority of mounts without looking ridiculous.

Deleted
    Sub numbers would go below WoD numbers if we get a south seas expansion. Majority of people would hate that setting.

Right..because we're going to go from fighting the universe-destroying Legion on spaceships to.....boats.

FFS...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    While it sounds more believable than the return of the lich king BS, I still don't see Naga ever becoming a playable race for the simple fact that they don't wear pants, boots and couldn't ride vast majority of mounts without looking ridiculous.
    I think ive seen some actual in game art where nagas are wearing full T6 warrior armor, and somehow the boots are just rings near the end of the tail, sort of like how boots on Draeni and Tauren are. Its completely doable by Blizzard if they really want to make them a playable race.

Again IF any of this is true, i think it would be a pretty fun expansion. I don't like Tinkers though and I think that part is bullshit.

Level Cap Raised to 120

id quit just because of that. if it aint 60 levels it just isnt worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    For a moment I thought that was a paraphrasing of my Eye of Azshara concept.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

Unbanned to post quality shitposts

Wasn't it supposed be "The return of the Lich King" as the next one? LOL

BTT: This text is a copy pasta from before the WoD release

You lost me on "Reddit source".

You're gonna need a bigger bait.

4chan > Reddit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I think ive seen some actual in game art where nagas are wearing full T6 warrior armor, and somehow the boots are just rings near the end of the tail, sort of like how boots on Draeni and Tauren are. Its completely doable by Blizzard if they really want to make them a playable race.

Again IF any of this is true, i think it would be a pretty fun expansion. I don't like Tinkers though and I think that part is bullshit.
    Right but what about mounts :/? People would rage as they always do if they couldn't ride those mounts because blizzard can't figure out a way to model a naga to rest on mounts without it looking silly.

We shouldn't be able to even see topics from blacklisted users...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Right but what about mounts :/? People would rage as they always do if they couldn't ride those mounts because blizzard can't figure out a way to model a naga to rest on mounts without it looking silly.
    Here is the picture I was referencing in my earlier post:

As for them riding mounts, they could just have their tail kind of wrap around the mount, or be kind of hunched on the side of the mount. I'm not really sure how it would look but i'm sure blizz could pull it off.

Maybe they would have a fast travel thing like Worgen as well?