Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    They are great for pizzas, I bake them alone for about 5 minutes at 400 then put the toppings back on and brown them.

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    They are great for pizzas, I bake them alone for about 5 minutes at 400 then put the toppings back on and brown them.
    Yah they look like they would be great for pizza or crazy bread with butter, garlic and Romano/parmesan cheese.

-Spicy curry (chicken, lamb, beef etc) of some variety.
    -Naan bread (heat it up)
    -Yoghurt, maybe cucumber.

Good times.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    I honestly don't really know what to do with a pita. Do people just use them like bread and make sandwiches and such? Sorry if this sounds stupid, I live in rural Michigan and pita bread wasn't something I really ever ate or was exposed to.
    You basically just fill it with whatever. You can use it like a wrap if you want. Just think of it as bread.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I'm not familiar with naan bread, but my understanding is it's very similar to pita bread just being made with fat.
    Well they're both flatbreads, there's quite a lot of varieties. Naan is quite different to pita in texture and flavour but you can use it in a similar way. I don't know if it's authentic but where I eat they usually chop the naan up into four pieces and you dip it in the curry or whatever. Or you can fill it with the curry if you want.

This one is a garlic naan, it's like a regular naan but with a bit of garlicy taste to it. Tend to be a bit oilier though maybe not if it's store bought.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    -Spicy curry (chicken, lamb, beef etc) of some variety.
    -Naan bread (heat it up)
    -Yoghurt, maybe cucumber.
    Grate the cucumber into the yoghurt with some chopped mint and lemon juice.