Dont Say Maybe, A Sargeras 8/10M

Dont Say Maybe, is a newly formed guild on Alliance, Sargeras. We have members who are all 8/10m NH with full clears of all previous content. We are looking to fill some spots for serious raiding in ToS and to finish off the Nighthold tier.

We will be raiding Saturday and Sunday from 6pm to 10pm EST. If these times fit for you please contact any member ingame or add me on battlenet. My real ID is Brotherdark#1871.

We are also planning to do sale runs and are always open to casual players and friends and family. We are a very active group of people who play the game a little more then we should. I look forward to speaking to you all.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump to the top!

- - - Updated - - -

Back up to the top!

- - - Updated - - -

beep beep im a jeep

- - - Updated - - -

*UPDATE*

We are now going to be raiding on Saturday and Sunday, 6:30pm EST to 10:30pm EST.

- - - Updated - - -

LF 1 tank and a couple more dps! Looking to start raids either this weekend or next!

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for just 1 tank and a few dps.

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking for:

Tank
    1-3 Melee dps
    2-4 Range dps
    1-2 Heals

- - - Updated - - -

Bump up to the top!!~~!~

- - - Updated - - -

really nice day today!!~

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking for tanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Edit Guild name change, still the same guild tho and still looking for some dps!

- - - Updated - - -

Got some new dps, still looking for another tank and some range!

- - - Updated - - -

Add these people if you have any questions:
    Brotherdark#1871
    ClOUDED#1644

- - - Updated - - -

Where all the single tanks at?

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking for a tank and some range dps, weekend raiding! ALSO we have cookies!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking for a tank and some range dps, weekend raiding! There will be punch and pie!
    Last edited by Brotherdark; 2017-05-21 at 12:06 PM.

We are now just looking for a shaman/pally healer, rogue, and 1 other dps! Raiding this weekend!