Page 1 of 3
LastLast

RIP Rock in Azsuna

Warrior
    When leaving Skyhold, Warriors are now protected by Val’kyr who insist that the player land safely and not disconnect.

Lets see if this actually works
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

Thank fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering I was playing this evening and I got DCed to Aszuna this won't actually come into effect until after Tuesday maintenance/reset.

It's also funny that two weeks ago I didn't get a single DC the whole week after they claimed they fixed it, then all that DDoS/Authentication Server crap happened on the following Tuesday and it came back with a vengeance.

Here's hoping for a week free of DCing to Aszuna.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Thank fuck
    ^My thoughts exactly.

Finally......
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Knock on wood but I haven't Dced from that in about two weeks.

inb4 it happens tonight before reset -_-

I haven't had a DC since they killed the group finder addon a few weeks ago.

Yes, I know it's back, but it's still not caused problems yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    I haven't had a DC since they killed the group finder addon a few weeks ago.

Yes, I know it's back, but it's still not caused problems yet.
    They prevented it from spamming the fuck outta the LFG tool. Previously, note only did you have everyone with the addon spamming 20 groups instantly, you had everyone with the addon creating groups. Thats a bit of workload there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

that spot should have a memorial now.

Quote Originally Posted by phantomlink View Post
    Warrior
    When leaving Skyhold, Warriors are now protected by Val’kyr who insist that the player land safely and not disconnect.

Start a petition to plant a Valkyr statue on the rock, perhaps a micro holiday? ... DC rock shall not be forgotten!

Deleted
    That hotfix doesn't seem to work. I just DCd and landed in Azsuna again, despite jumping to Broken Shores.

Just DC'ed jumping from Skyhold....this was done after server restart as well.

This has happened to me maybe 3 times in all of legion.

If you jump down unmounted it doesn't happen (for me anyway)
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtydeeds View Post
    This has happened to me maybe 3 times in all of legion.

If you jump down unmounted it doesn't happen (for me anyway)
    Happened to me dozens of times unmounted. Also happened dozens of times while mounted. Hell happened just the other day while unmounted.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

happens every god damn day I play my warr.. fuck it happened today!

I just got disconnected and ported to Mt. Rage AFTER the reset, so it is STILL not fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Quote Originally Posted by phantomlink View Post
    Warrior

When I first saw it I thought "Thank goodness I can finally leave Skyhold without having to use Dalaran Hearthstone so I don't get d/c'ed"

Deleted
    Literally the first jump I made today from Skyhold after the reset - I got disconnected. The disconnects never happened for me the first 8 months of the expansion, started happening frequently, and now it's just turning into a meme.

Deleted
    we need monument of the "fallen" warrior our biggest class fantasy in legion was hotfixed

They really should add a confused Valajar NPC at the old location with flavor text