Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Yep, still falling to the rock also. A lot of fun landing in Azsuna every now and then..!

It wouldn't be so bad if it ever happened when I actually WANTED to go to Azsuna. It seems that it's most often when I'm going to Stormheim, and my hearth is always on CD.

I suggest Bliz produce a commercial with Dwayne Johnson playing a warrior, riffing on our rock. Maybe at the end of the expansion we can have a big x-realm party there!
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

I've got the DC to azsuna plenty of times... But once I tried to go to stormheim and without DC, I just appeared in the sky (where you should normally appear and start falling with the animation) but I was on my mount and fell to the ground, barely surviving.

Quote Originally Posted by Drevi View Post
    I've got the DC to azsuna plenty of times... But once I tried to go to stormheim and without DC, I just appeared in the sky (where you should normally appear and start falling with the animation) but I was on my mount and fell to the ground, barely surviving.
    Yeah, i have seen that as well. But IIRC it was before the change.
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should have a monument here, "Warrior rock"

10+ Year Old Account
    They honestly should have just put the Val'kyr on the rock in Azsuna lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Definitely still not fixed. Just happened but at least I didn't die this time?
    "Small Government!" the GOP screams.
    Municipalities pass municipal legislation
    "No, not THAT SMALL!" the GOP screams, louder this time.

Deleted
    Same here, still getting DC'd and teleported there every now and then

seems like one of the hotfixes broke the teleport again.

wasnt getting DC'd for a while after they said it was fixed, but now im getting it twice a day :S

10+ Year Old Account
    ive only get DC sometimes when i try to go to broken shore, otherwise im yet to see a DC after the hotfixes

Petitioning bliz now for a memorial stone to be placed on that hill in Azsuna...

#neverforget
    Last edited by elaina; 2017-06-16 at 03:13 AM.

Why can't the fanbase be like this most of the time. Take something bad and turn it into a great running gag that will cement the glitch's legacy forever.

since they changed the animation it does seem like the rock isnt showing anymore

but now leap is missfiring and you end up playing the sound animation and getting a cd on leap but you dont move an inch.

not sure what is going on but blizzard has so much code in wow by now that i wouldnt be surprised if they try to fix one thing they break 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Odinfrost View Post
    Why can't the fanbase be like this most of the time. Take something bad and turn it into a great running gag that will cement the glitch's legacy forever.
    To be fair, there's a lot of past instances where that's occurred. The most famous one I can remember is the Ice Stone. (It's melted, btw)
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!