Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AchillesRage View Post
    Sinyc just offered a rebuttal to your post, and you go back to name calling. Insulting people does not change their opinions.

+2 Sinyc
    Hey, you're messing your country. Not mine. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    That's how you know those trump drones have no legs to stand on.
    Nice rebuttal. Glad you didn't feel the need to deny anything I said, but yet another personal attack towards someone. I bet you were great in debate class.

Edit: I just reread your reply, and I honestly have no idea what you meant or said. Maybe you replied to the wrong comment? Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    Nice rebuttal. Glad you didn't feel the need to deny anything I said, but yet another personal attack towards someone. I bet you were great in debate class.

Edit: I just reread your reply, and I honestly have no idea what you meant or said. Maybe you replied to the wrong comment? Good luck.
    You saying nothing, thus nothing to rebut.

You saying nothing, thus nothing to rebut.
    I refuted your "claims". But yeah you are right.. nothing to rebut.

I refuted your "claims". But yeah you are right.. nothing to rebut.
    Keep spamming "refute" won't make it reality.

There you go with the name calling again. He didn't fire Comey because of the ongoing investigation. No matter how hard you want it to be true, it just isn't. But it sure does make for a nice clickbaity headline that will drive in people who will then parrot it to their low-info friends.
    It is pretty amazing that you have more insight into Trump's actions than he does himself. Because Trump admitted as much.

"When I decided to just do it I said to myself, I said, 'You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story,'"

Keep spamming "refute" won't make it reality.
    No one is spamming it. Actually, you have said it once and I have said it once. Not sure what your definition of spamming is...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    It is pretty amazing that you have more insight into Trump's actions than he does himself. Because Trump admitted as much.
    Oh sorry. I missed the part in your quote where Trump said: "I fired Comey because he got to close in his investigation into my alleged ties with Russia." My bad.

Also, Comey is just the director of the FBI. He is not the one in the office doing the legwork for this investigation. The hard working men and women of the FBI who aren't in the public eye are the ones doing the actual work. And they haven't stopped or skipped a single beat.

Comey is the talking head piece, well he was. Apparently that simple fact is lost on half the US population. But whatever fits your agenda I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    I mean the whole Russia thing has had FAR less evidence and they've eaten it up. If the story was the way you changed it to point towards Russia, you'd be damn sure that you'd be seeing Endus and Edge in here like "AMG WE GOT HIM GUISE WE GOT HIM!"
    You think the "Russian thing" has far less evidence than the supposed DNC killed Seth Rich? Or that Seth Rich was Wikileaks' source for the emails? Yeah, I am going to continue going with the 17 intelligence agencies that said it was the Russians over Wikileaks.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Has it been mentioned yet that even the family told these conspiracy retards to fuck off?
    not enough apparently considering this retarded thread is still open.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    So you are privy to all the evidence collected in both cases? By saying that there is no evidence you are just as bad as those who say there is. Wait until the investigation concludes, then you will see.
    Your reading comprehension is trash. Clearly it meant what we've been told as I said "they've eaten it up". Learn to read a bit better and you won't look foolish next time. Then again you probably still don't get it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    You think the "Russian thing" has far less evidence than the supposed DNC killed Seth Rich? Or that Seth Rich was Wikileaks' source for the emails? Yeah, I am going to continue going with the 17 intelligence agencies that said it was the Russians over Wikileaks.
    See above statement. You also have shitty reading comprehension.

Your reading comprehension is trash. Clearly it meant what we've been told as I said "they've eaten it up". Learn to read a bit better and you won't look foolish next time. Then again you probably still don't get it.

- - - Updated - - -

See above statement. You also have shitty reading comprehension.
    Says the guy that thinks the "Russian thing", is fake while perpetuating a conspiracy theory? Yeah, still going with the 17 intelligence agencies over you or wikileaks.

I thought conspiracy theories weren't allowed on these forums.

In neither case we have been given much in terms of evidence, mostly conjecture. But since you said with such certainty that the Russia thing had less, I asked if you had more information than we do.
    Both of them are mostly conjecture at this point. What outsiders of the investigation call 'evidence' is just facts that seem to support their pre-conceived notion as to who is guilty and who not. At this point, no one who does not have any concrete evidence - or decisively concluded there is none by objective metrics - has any right to completely rule things out or cry wolf.

Oh sorry. I missed the part in your quote where Trump said: "I fired Comey because he got to close in his investigation into my alleged ties with Russia." My bad.

Also, Comey is just the director of the FBI. He is not the one in the office doing the legwork for this investigation. The hard working men and women of the FBI who aren't in the public eye are the ones doing the actual work. And they haven't stopped or skipped a single beat.

Comey is the talking head piece, well he was. Apparently that simple fact is lost on half the US population. But whatever fits your agenda I guess...
    Keep moving them goalposts. You said it wasn't because of the ongoing investigation, he said he did it because he thought the investigation was fake news. So he did it BECAUSE of the ongoing investigation. Or you do believe this bullshit that he fired Comey because he crossed the line in acknowledging the Clinton email investigation, something Trump applauded during the campaign.

Also I know it doesn't end the investigation, Trump didn't. That is why the fucking moron started bragging to the Russians that since he fired Comey it will take the pressure off the investigation. This is the same fucking idiot who just told the Israeli government, "I just got back from the Middle East," while in Israel.
    Last edited by Matchles; 2017-05-23 at 02:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Pretty sure conspiracy theories aren't allowed here. Your source even calls this a literal conspiracy theory. Should probably wait for the actual evidence that they say will be released. I have a feeling no such evidence exists and it's just click bait.
    Yet they are rampant all over these forums coming from both sides.

The 400 lb hacker laying on his bed was kim dotcom. How does trump know all of this shit so soon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, this is not a scapegoat. Keep grasping at straws.

Quote Originally Posted by Agoonga View Post
    Sorry, this is not a scapegoat. Keep grasping at straws.
    We will see. In the words of omar from the wire, "you come at the King, you best not miss"

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Yeah, I am going to continue going with the 17 intelligence agencies that said it was the Russians over Wikileaks.
    Still pushing this deceptive nonsense? I showed how much BS was involved with it months ago and since then the Russian hack claims have lost even more cred.

Soon Trump will claim that he fired Comey for not investigating Seth Rich murder!