Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Well no, it sums up your delusion regarding the situation.
    I like how it's your turn to dance, and how you'll defend it no matter how true it is, because you don't want it to be. They could have video of Seth being murdered by Hillary and the DNC, and you would still say they had nothing to do with it. I love the left. Times are so good and salty these days.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Except the report has no credibility and doesn't even make logical sense. The timing of everything reported is that he took fatal gunshots just moments after sending the emails to Wikileaks. So for a member of the DNC to have been the one to kill him, they would have had to know about it in advance and they would have shot him when he sat down behind the computer, not after he sent all the emails.

In this case, if a cover up were happening, it's more likely that Rich was compromised and the compromising party killed him after they got what they wanted. The DNC would have nothing to gain by killing with this timeline of events.
    Absolutely. It has no credibility if you're a leftist. I mean the left could never do something like this. They're perfect. They're bringing about hope and change. Helping out the poor and saving the children. The children man. Think about the children.

[Infracted]

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    I like how it's your turn to dance, and how you'll defend it no matter how true it is, because you don't want it to be. They could have video of Seth being murdered by Hillary and the DNC, and you would still say they had nothing to do with it. I love the left. Times are so good and salty these days.

- - - Updated - - -

Absolutely. It has no credibility if you're a leftist. I mean the left could never do something like this. They're perfect. They're bringing about hope and change. Helping out the poor and saving the children. The children man. Think about the children.
    I'm even less into your delusional hypotheticals than I am your opinion of, and wholesale buying into, a paid PI saying something exists somewhere because someone told him.

The only thing I'm dancing on is the remnants of whatever credibility you had left.

The goal posts are moved so far at this point I think they are in lower earth orbit.

You have a man who openly and without filter praises dictators, murderers and psychopaths and lambastes his allies. Dozens of allegations and multiple situations where there are conflicts of interest and tons of nepotism. This is a man who is still supported and instead of thinking maybe he's doing terrible things to your country, you have to come along and try to drag up Hillary shit yet again to draw attention away from the dumpster fire that is his presidency. I'm sorry to the Americans who are rational and have to deal with this, I hope for better times for you.
    Last edited by Varitok; 2017-05-16 at 03:07 PM.

- - - Updated - - -

A paid PI making claims that someone told him from somewhere. Yeah....

And you don't even bother with the rest of my argument. The timeline of events doesn't make sense in the least for it to be a DNC hit job and is more in line with a compromised asset being taken out after their usefulness was over.

But keep going on your way to a ban.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    #independentthinker

- - - Updated - - -

There's nothing in this "report" that says much of anything.

Again, it's a paid PI saying that some evidence exists somewhere because someone told him so. This only confirms that you don't know how to read.

Just. Stop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Nope. Sorry "truefacts". Keep up projecting though.

- - - Updated - - -

It's100% false,as claimed by his family. Keep being a sheep though.
    "It goes against the narrative I want to believe so it's false, and if you don't stop I'll keep crying until you do."

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    You'd have to be an idiot to not think he was murdered to cover something up.

2 shots in the back shortly after he leaked secret data?
    And no valuables taken - that points to something. Wasn't confirmed that he leaked the data though. Just pointing that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Truefacts View Post
    "It goes against the narrative I want to believe so it's false, and if you don't stop I'll keep crying until you do."
    Because the narrative doesn't even make logical fucking sense except to conspiracy theorists who refuse to accept facts to begin with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    He was murdered not robbed. But I dont know if we can jump to conclusions just yet, we dont even know if he was leaking info.

And wouldnt it make more sense to kill him before he leaked and not after? The DNC is populated with dumb asses, but they aren't that stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    He was murdered not robbed. But I dont know if we can jump to conclusions just yet, we dont even know if he was leaking info.

And wouldnt it make more sense to kill him before he leaked and not after? The DNC is populated with dumb asses, but they aren't that stupid.
    Exactly.

It would clearly go against the best interests of the DNC to assassinate him after, and not before the leak.

However, it would be in Trump and Russia's best interests to assassinate him after, and not before the leak.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Or, in the real world, there is nothing substantial about a paid agent telling people that he heard somewhere that something existed...when he was in band camp.

That's pretty much the star you're hitching your cardboard race car to.

Correlation doesn't not mean causation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Killing after the leak seems pointless aside from a retribution thing. From a pure ruthless stand point, it would be better to do it BEFORE the leaking. That said I don't see it as nefarious as rightwingers think it is.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    So much projection. Really, look in the mirror.

Keep sheeping.

I am all for hanging Hillary but please conservatives, use your own playbook and show us some..."evidence"? Like start with catching the guy who did the killing? Unless Hillary herself did it..

10+ Year Old Account
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Yep. Like leaking highly classified info to Russians. Oh...wait that's Trump.
    Have they said what the information was? I know they said it involved ISIS related stuff, but nothing more specific.

Yes, i also realize that they won't reveal the full details of it since it is classified, but still, they have to have some notion of what the content is and if it's really that detrimental to national security or any personnel we may have in classified locations etc..

Point being: the content of the material is important and if it doesn't threaten the US national security, it's not really that big of a deal.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    All ducks can now drop items.

- - - Updated - - -

[Infracted]
    Funniest part this is that very similar things have been said about the other side of the political spectrum on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    I am all for hanging Hillary but please conservatives, use your own playbook and show us some..."evidence"? Like start with catching the guy who did the killing? Unless Hillary herself did it..
    More people than Hillary were embarrassed by the emails submitted to Wikileaks. Manning leaked information to Wikileaks. Snowden did also so historically it seems that Wikileaks gets its information from people committing espionage from inside our government. What makes this last one any different? Nobody has been charged in the Russia investigation that has went on for at least 10 months.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    More people than Hillary were embarrassed by the emails submitted to Wikileaks. Manning leaked information to Wikileaks. Snowden did also so historically it seems that Wikileaks gets its information from people committing espionage from inside our government. What makes this last one any different? Nobody has been charged in the Russia investigation that has went on for at least 10 months.
    Watergate took 2 years, and as we've seen and been confirmed by the president, the FBI is having trouble getting cooperation.

Snowden is alive. Manning is alive. These "powerful" interests that supposedly killed this staffer with no evidence could surely assassinate someone over seas or in prison, right? I mean people get shanked in prison all the time, yet manning is a alive and well.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Watergate took 2 years, and as we've seen and been confirmed by the president, the FBI is having trouble getting cooperation.

Snowden is alive. Manning is alive. These "powerful" interests that supposedly killed this staffer with no evidence could surely assassinate someone over seas or in prison, right? I mean people get shanked in prison all the time, yet manning is a alive and well.
    Well yeah this Russia investigation will go on as long as trump is president. Even when 10 months from now they will still not really have a case against anyone like they do now after this first 10 months. To be fair that is a key distinction between the cases involving Wikileaks. So what you are saying is if Seth Rich really did turn over information to Wikileaks then he'd still be alive?
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2017-05-16 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by freakyduck View Post
    Point being: the content of the material is important and if it doesn't threaten the US national security, it's not really that big of a deal.
    It is a big deal if it endangers the source of that intel, and if it makes our allies much less likely to share intel with us in the future.