10+ Year Old Account

Now that I am out of school and not studying 10+ hours a day

I need to get back on a regimen. Been a year or so and due to school and the hours I have to work/study my health took a back seat, but now with just the Bar ahead of me, I want to get back to what I was.

Any one have any suggestions for a healthy regimen?

Eat less. Walk more.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw your goal is very vague. "What I was." We don't know what that is. Height and weight would be nice, along with a specific goal.

Deleted
    "Studying" 10+ hours a day. Still has time to be on MMO-C for 16 hours a day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    "Studying" 10+ hours a day. Still has time to be on MMO-C for 16 hours a day.
    You make time!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Eat less. Walk more.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw your goal is very vague. "What I was." We don't know what that is. Height and weight would be nice, along with a specific goal.
    I gained about 20lbs in the last year. Kinda wanna lose that. I was on a work out before, but I didnt like it too much. I kinda wanna do something a tad more focused and intense.

We don't know what your previous workout was.

Do you want to go to the gym? Do you just want to do cardio by jogging? Do you want to do push ups in between meme searches right in your room?

You're still being vague. Also without a weight/height and a time frame it's hard to give realistic advice.

(Do you go to restaurants, and when the waiter asks to take your order, you say "yeah i'd like to eat." "What do you want to eat?" "Well I didn't eat since breakfast so I'm hungry. Give me something that's filling.")

15+ Year Old Account
    Are you a stamina cardio endurance sport guy or a weight lifting guy? Or do you like to play games?

I'm definitely into endurance sports so weight lifting is tedious for me. So I'll just post what I do and what I'm interested in if it might spark some ideas to you.

Things I'm into: jogging, cross country skiing, hiking, "marching" (aka grab a backpack with some stuff and go do a 3-4 hour speed march)

Things I'd like to try/do more: swimming, kettlebelling, yoga, pilates, basketball, floorball, some kind of bodypump/whatever lessons girls do at gym lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    We don't know what your previous workout was.

Do you want to go to the gym? Do you just want to do cardio by jogging? Do you want to do push ups in between meme searches right in your room?

You're still being vague. Also without a weight/height and a time frame it's hard to give realistic advice.

(Do you go to restaurants, and when the waiter asks to take your order, you say "yeah i'd like to eat." "What do you want to eat?" "Well I didn't eat since breakfast so I'm hungry. Give me something that's filling.")
    I did generic stuff in the gym. Currently 220, 6 ft. I have a few months.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Are you a stamina cardio endurance sport guy or a weight lifting guy? Or do you like to play games?

I'm definitely into endurance sports so weight lifting is tedious for me. So I'll just post what I do and what I'm interested in if it might spark some ideas to you.

Things I'm into: jogging, cross country skiing, hiking, "marching" (aka grab a backpack with some stuff and go do a 3-4 hour speed march)

Things I'd like to try/do more: swimming, kettlebelling, yoga, pilates, basketball, floorball, some kind of bodypump/whatever lessons girls do at gym lol!
    I am more weight lifting as my legs have issues actually. Cardio over 15 minutes hurts them.