Felhunter interrupt in arena setting.

My felhunter sometimes cannot interrupt target when not in my LoS. I use spell lock macro, not command demon. Tested outside of arena and I was able to cast fel hunter's spell lock when he is not in my LoS 100% of time, but in arena it's always a gamble. Warlock interrupt is tied to pet this is disadvantage because pet can be killed or controlled, but it was always and advantage to be able to cs healers behind pillar.

Is this intended undocumented nerf to warlocks or another bug they will not bother to fix?

Deleted
    intended, it have been like this for a very long time.

Deleted
    It's only okay when mages blink behind a pillar and cast sheep while moving to cc the healer, but god forbid a lock pet can interrupt the heal behind the pillar.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not a bug and it is a documented change from a while ago.

Well, stepped into arena first time after wotlk, ty for answers.

Deleted
    Actually you can avoid this issue, don't listen to the others here who doesn't know the mechanics.

The problem lies in "Command Demon" with this line of sight is a problem, if you just have a macro with /cast Spell Lock you wont have an issue with line of sight.

Enjoy the bugged game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemlol View Post
    Actually you can avoid this issue, don't listen to the others here who doesn't know the mechanics.

The problem lies in "Command Demon" with this line of sight is a problem, if you just have a macro with /cast Spell Lock you wont have an issue with line of sight.

Enjoy the bugged game.
    The first line of their post says they are using a spell lock macro...

Quote Originally Posted by Nemlol View Post

Enjoy the bugged game.
    I don't use command demon. Problem is: with macro/spell lock on pet bar pet can interrupt while not in los, while I stand on the other side of dalaran (there's 1 hostile eredar in dalaran) or in any other world location. But in arena ability just refuses to work. Going to try to tests this with premade groups in arena before raid today, will post results.

- - - Updated - - -

Just tested it with premade groups. I was able to use spell lock while pet is not in my line of sight in nangrand arena. So it either disabled for rated arena only which is stupid or this is some bug with pet hitboxes and pillars.

Quote Originally Posted by Kkarrl View Post
    The first line of their post says they are using a spell lock macro...
    That description of the macro can just mean one allowing the use of Spell Lock, which does describe one using Command Demon to order their current pet, the felhunter to use its primary ability, spell lock.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.