Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Next week: Kill 5 rare elites.
    After that: Complete 6 Mythic dungeons.

Can´t wait. Amazing campaign.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Anyone else think it's stupid quest this week finding the treasure chests is hard enough if they are even up.. then there is CRZ and the whole thing of only 5 people can loot the chests and or phasing issues i mean this needs to be adjusted i have 12 110's i dont wanna spend 2-5 days just on one toon just to get a quest done...
    If you haven't noticed, the entirity of 7.2 Is a joke. "largest patch WoW has ever seen" claims Blizzard. Well If this Is large then I'm bloody underwhelmed, the samey world quests, samey quests, and even when you just do normal quests those same quests then become world quests. And the Campaign Is a joke. 5.1 Landfall did a much better job at showing us what a CAMPAIGN Is, hell even WoD did with It's launch garrison campaign In 6.0 was better than this. They're making WoW worse and worse... trivializing everything, this Isnt' better It's Insulting the players quite frankly.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Anyone else think it's stupid quest this week finding the treasure chests is hard enough if they are even up.. then there is CRZ and the whole thing of only 5 people can loot the chests and or phasing issues i mean this needs to be adjusted i have 12 110's i dont wanna spend 2-5 days just on one toon just to get a quest done...
    Uh, it takes a total of 10-15 actual minutes of gameplay to finish this quest. It can't get much easier
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    Hey you have 7 fucking days to gather 10 chest, chill the fuck out.
    Why the fuck people think they need to gather the chest in 5 minutes right after the server restart.
    Yes this quest suck balls, Broken Shore is crap, the time gating is an horror. But guys, chill out.
    But people need to complain every single week otherwise they may pop a blood vessel and have an aneurysm.