Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    I assume the people complaining here do not have flying because this quest would definitely suck if you don't have flying.
    If you have flying and are complaining about this quest - you really need a break from WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    because i want the class mounts..wouldn't you want them too?
    No, I just want it for my main. Why rush in hurry and burn myself out grinding this stupid questline because of some mounts?
    Eventually I might do it for other chars as well, but we'll see.

Also the quest just took me 15-20 minutes. So I don't know what the complaint even is.

Found the trick to this quest is that all the caches spawn in waves so the best policy is to just sit tight in one spot you know they normally spawn at and wait for them. Then rush around and get as many as you can. Then wait 10-15 minutes for the next wave.

Took me two waves to get this done today, was actually really simple for a quest I didn't care for at all.
    I'm Pickle Rick!

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    No, I just want it for my main. Why rush in hurry and burn myself out grinding this stupid questline because of some mounts?
    Eventually I might do it for other chars as well, but we'll see.

Also the quest just took me 15-20 minutes. So I don't know what the complaint even is.
    yeah but what happens if blizzard removes the quest later down road like they did with other mounts of previous expansions..
    JAINA is NOT a DREADLORD!
    Battletag dek1979#1961
    Odds are if she's too good to be true then she's 2qt2bstr8 :-)
    https://wowtrack.org/characters/US/Stormrage/Blixena

yeah but what happens if blizzard removes the quest later down road like they did with other mounts of previous expansions..
    Oh nooh, you'll miss some pixels?
    But sure, each to their own. If it's really that important to you, then I'm not sure there's any other solution than to grind, grind and grind 'till you get them all. But I'm also fairly sure you are the edgecase player in this scenario - I don't think most people are obsessing getting them all right now. I also don't think Blizzard is using you as a template in their quest design. They don't expect everyone to bring 12 alts through all the content during the first week - it's just not the way the game is designed.

And as said, it really didn't take that long. The previous parts of the quest have been much more timeconsuming.

Next week: Kill 5 rare elites.
    After that: Complete 6 Mythic dungeons.

Can´t wait. Amazing campaign.

Anyone else think it's stupid quest this week finding the treasure chests is hard enough if they are even up.. then there is CRZ and the whole thing of only 5 people can loot the chests and or phasing issues i mean this needs to be adjusted i have 12 110's i dont wanna spend 2-5 days just on one toon just to get a quest done...
    If you haven't noticed, the entirity of 7.2 Is a joke. "largest patch WoW has ever seen" claims Blizzard. Well If this Is large then I'm bloody underwhelmed, the samey world quests, samey quests, and even when you just do normal quests those same quests then become world quests. And the Campaign Is a joke. 5.1 Landfall did a much better job at showing us what a CAMPAIGN Is, hell even WoD did with It's launch garrison campaign In 6.0 was better than this. They're making WoW worse and worse... trivializing everything, this Isnt' better It's Insulting the players quite frankly.
    Banned on WoW since April 2015 because Blizzard doesn't wanna help me when my account got hacked, Is being hacked not a good reason to return my account to me, Blizzard? I'm looking to speak to representatives and members of Blizzard's CS and other departments to help me fix this situation, since CS has failed me I want to seek other official channels. Feel free to message about this

Pandaren Monk
    Anyone else think it's stupid quest this week finding the treasure chests is hard enough if they are even up.. then there is CRZ and the whole thing of only 5 people can loot the chests and or phasing issues i mean this needs to be adjusted i have 12 110's i dont wanna spend 2-5 days just on one toon just to get a quest done...
    Uh, it takes a total of 10-15 actual minutes of gameplay to finish this quest. It can't get much easier
    Azkial-Sylvaeres-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    Hey you have 7 fucking days to gather 10 chest, chill the fuck out.
    Why the fuck people think they need to gather the chest in 5 minutes right after the server restart.
    Yes this quest suck balls, Broken Shore is crap, the time gating is an horror. But guys, chill out.
    But people need to complain every single week otherwise they may pop a blood vessel and have an aneurysm.