Good/cheap level 25 pet I can buy to powerlevel a few pets this week?

Got 3 of those raptor pets I need to get to 25 so I can get the mounts. My highest pet is a lvl 7 murkablo.

What is a pet I can buy on the AH to help powerlevel these guys and not break my bank.

Deleted
    As far as i know you need to level your fist pet to 25 before you can use others. Then there is a token you can use to get them to 25, one you can get by unlocking the pet menagerie in WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    As far as i know you need to level your fist pet to 25 before you can use others. Then there is a token you can use to get them to 25, one you can get by unlocking the pet menagerie in WoD.
    that's gross

If you're on NA realms, this Friday has Squirt up in your WoD Garrison. Leveling a pet from 1-25 with Squirt during the Pet Battle week takes less than 5 minutes, and has a pet healer right there.

This thread (https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753435267) has a few options for creating a carry team.

These 2 events don't line up often, so if you're looking to level some pets now will be best time to do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by amishjello View Post
    Got 3 of those raptor pets I need to get to 25 so I can get the mounts. My highest pet is a lvl 7 murkablo.

What is a pet I can buy on the AH to help powerlevel these guys and not break my bank.
    Buy the pet supplies shoulder enchant in new dal. Just from doing your WQs you get 5-7 bags that have pet stones, charms, upgrade stone, and every 45 charms you can buy a instant lvl 25 stone from the pet shop in dal or buy a bunch of mystery bags that have 2-4 single level stones each if you want to level up different pets randomly.

Quote Originally Posted by amishjello View Post

Do you WANT to buy one? You could just catch a lvl 25 pet in the wild and use it alongside the 2 level 1s.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Do you WANT to buy one? You could just catch a lvl 25 pet in the wild and use it alongside the 2 level 1s.
    been awhile since i leveled pets but iirc when you catch a pet higher level than your highest its bumped down a few pegs. Plus there is the difficulty of killing the other 2 lvl 25 pets with a lvl 7 pet.

The mount quests require you to do pet battle WQs later on for the mounts, and eventually do them with specific pet type teams. So in addition to leveling the falcs you're going to need quite a few more specific pets. The above posts mentioning the squirt battle, shoulder enchant, etc. are spot on.

The comments in wowhead have suggested pets listed for each falc/breed wq.

Quote Originally Posted by Grolorm View Post
    The mount quests require you to do pet battle WQs later on for the mounts, and eventually do them with specific pet type teams. So in addition to leveling the falcs you're going to need quite a few more specific pets. The above posts mentioning the squirt battle, shoulder enchant, etc. are spot on.

The comments in wowhead have suggested pets listed for each falc/breed wq.
    You can wait for the world quests that only requires you to beat/capture a wild pet, then you don't necessarily need a team of level 25 pets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    you cant catch level 25 pets if your highest pet is level 7, silly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NoJitter View Post
    You can wait for the world quests that only requires you to beat/capture a wild pet, then you don't necessarily need a team of level 25 pets.
    thats NOT how it works you need a roster of 25 pets to do the quests and the trainers.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    If you really don't want to level the old way, starting out fresh:

Get Zookeeper shoulder enchant, do PvE and buy a instant-level 25 stone for 45 pet charms

Repeat as many times as you like.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-05-22 at 03:27 PM.

For all 4 Falcasaur mounts, you'll need probably a set of... I dunno, 20-40 level 25 battle pets. Each has 2 "win 3 with 2 X type" quests, each has beat some world quest trainers. That includes getting your bird to 25 as one of the first quests (is it the first? Like, get him to 25, then take him to a horde/alliance main city)... yeah, good luck.

I mean, you can buy an Anubish Idol and some others on the AH for cheap (2-5K) that are level 25. Idol, Panderan Water Spirit, Chroniumus... get 2x+ each, go to sholazar basin and get yourself a couple Emerald Proto Drakes, hit wowhead for location of the Unborn Val'kyrs. And then you'll need 2x STUFF. Now, the good thing is that those 4 birds are actually pretty solid flyers, so they are definitely NOT a liability in combat.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

yeah honestly the easiest way is just to do pet WQs (and/or use zookeeper for a bit) here and there and use the charms to buy leveling stones