Holy pala legendary question: Maraad's Breath vs Obsidian Spaulders

I read on icy veins that Obsidian Spaulders is weak with the ToS set bonus and Maraad's Dying Breath is ranked higher than it. At which point does the spaulders become weak? At 2 set bonus, or 4 set bonus? I'm not sure if I should swap out my spaulders for maraad because spaulders has been BiS for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirteaka View Post
    I read on icy veins that Obsidian Spaulders is weak with the ToS set bonus and Maraad's Dying Breath is ranked higher than it. At which point does the spaulders become weak? At 2 set bonus, or 4 set bonus? I'm not sure if I should swap out my spaulders for maraad because spaulders has been BiS for so long.
    Neither.

No really use shoulders till can replace with ring/neck/trinket.

It's not always about numbers, sometimes right timed boosted LoTM can save lives, can You say the same for example about the ring (which is ranked at first place)?

My suggestion - go for the cloak if You like the playstyle.

Deleted
    there is no definite answer. get an understanding of what both do and use what works best for you.

Does 100% of the buffed LoTM heal while using the cloak go to your beacon target? Or is the heal still reduced accordingly based on the beacon type?

Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    Does 100% of the buffed LoTM heal while using the cloak go to your beacon target? Or is the heal still reduced accordingly based on the beacon type?
    Nah it's the usual transfer. So if you use e.g. normal beacon 40% of the heal will transfer.