Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    Lets the RNG games begin!
    Now we need to have free Divine Storm procs on tier sets again too!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Or a reward for completing the order hall campaign or something.
    Doubtful. The completion of the Order Hall campaign was third relic slot, then the legionfall champion, and finally the class mount (once Broken Shore campaign is complete). Since they already said they weren't adding more to the campaign then it's very doubtful that'll be the case for it.

10 bucks say this is going to be nerfed.

The rings being order hall rewards would be the dumbest shit ever. At that point why not just hard code the tiers to allow 2 choices and slap it up as another upgrade to waste even more pointless order hall resources?
    Last edited by Kazuchika; 2017-05-16 at 10:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    thank fuck it's not HW.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    thank fuck it's not HW.
    I'm just quoting this incase they change it, so I'll blame it on you jinxing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    10 bucks say this is going to be nerfed.
    Ofc it will be nerfed. I think they will nerf the DP's proc from 20% to 10-15%

The new legendary rings do have lower than average ilvl secondary stat though. Like 1500 secondary stat less than a ilvl 900 at ilvl 910

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxJeng View Post
    The new legendary rings do have lower than average ilvl secondary stat though. Like 1500 secondary stat less than a ilvl 900 at ilvl 910
    Indeed, but they have three stats instead of two. As it seems a socket aswell. So itembudgetwise, the stats are awesome

Why aren't all legendaries like this... One item that changes depending what spec you are...

Im pretty sure it will be some long quest that will require you to kill certain bosses in Tomb. And as a reward you will get this ring!
    Btw Ion also said that later in the expansion we might be able to wear 3 legendaries. Will the end quest also unlock our 3rd legendary slot?

It might happen!

Holy Shield isn't too much of a surprise, I was just hoping for something more exciting.

Deleted
    I'm really happy, but also skeptic. They may still change it.

Deleted
    this ring sucks ass for prot

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascius View Post
    I'm just quoting this incase they change it, so I'll blame it on you jinxing it.
    If they change it from DP to HW I'm bubble hearthing my ass to Mars.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Btw fun fact the ret effect might fuck up crusade cause if u get a couple of procs in the begining it fucks u
    U only gain stacks on crusade if u spend holy powers so unless they do something about it it might suck sometimes :\
    Iam not saying this is a fact but according to Crusade's description the procs shouldnt count.

Quote Originally Posted by AoinoMiku View Post
    Btw fun fact the ret effect might fuck up crusade cause if u get a couple of procs in the begining it fucks u
    U only gain stacks on crusade if u spend holy powers so unless they do something about it it might suck sometimes :\
    Iam not saying this is a fact but according to Crusade's description the procs shouldnt count.
    If that's true, that will be a real pain in the ass.

I hope it isnt just saying it might become a problem but I hope blizzard realizes it
    has soon as we can get them on ptr we should try them and if it actually doesnt work we should just write a ticket to make sure they know before it comes live

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    this ring sucks ass for prot
    So it's basically just following suit according to the rest of this expansion where practically everything for tanks has sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    If they change it from DP to HW I'm bubble hearthing my ass to Mars.
    im like 99% sure its only passives on the rings they may change it to another tier though

Quote Originally Posted by AoinoMiku View Post
    Divine Purpose procs count as Holy Power, dawg. Check it with Fist of Justice.