Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Many americans are crazy nowadays. The most crazy thing they did was muslim-shaming and trump-voting. But i believe fat-shaming ist just one other nail in the coffin of americas democracy and liberal society.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    It occours to me that Americans fatshame other americans because of no reasons, itt's not okay to fatshame other americans, it makes people feel bad and sad.

why do people stillk kepee doing this? It only further divides the American people, isn't the current situatinon already bad enough?
    All those typos... fat fingering much?

PC is dead!

I tell ya, dead!

10+ Year Old Account
    as I said in the other fat shamming thread that is up right now I wonder how many of you are pro choice because it's no ones business what someone does to their own body.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Probably because we have such an abnormally high obesity rate and treating it as something normal and healthy is delusional. The opposite is treating it as something unhealthy that you should address immediately if you don't want to die young, whether people want to hear that or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.