Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by bylahgo View Post
    What if fsc was a passive talent that when remorseless winter is active, obliterate will deal frost damage and cleave?
    my dick just got hard.

Too bad it isn't that.

Quote Originally Posted by bylahgo View Post
    What if fsc was a passive talent that when remorseless winter is active, obliterate will deal frost damage and cleave?
    makes too much sense but that would be amazing.

To be honest, even a passive OB cleave wont even touch top AoE burst DPS, because we are slow as fuck. And I just compare it to other melees.
    Seeing Warlocks or Mages maintaining 2mio DPS without flask/food/pots in mythic+ for the whole instance really makes me question some of the minor buffs for DeathKnights in 7.2.5.

It is not like we could compensate at burst DPS or at any niche DPS scenarios. Even Sinragosas Fury is getting dwarfed by most spammable cleave abilitys. Its sad when you see it yourself while playing, it is way more depressing to check out logs to see how much worse it can get agains a DeathKnight.

I don't see millions of DeathKnights running arround and dominating PVP / DUNGEONS / RAIDS. Its time for some massive buffs and simplifying the DPS mechanics, because the low DPS, low burst DPS, low mobility and slow rampuptime makes both specs to a negativ outlier.

At least Blizzard could revert some of the LEGION BETA NERFS for AoE ability caps to at least create some niche scenarios we could at least keep up.

With 500 days /played on my DeathKnight and with 15 legendarys on my char I think the current game is the worse for DeathKnights than anything in the past.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    To be honest, even a passive OB cleave wont even touch top AoE burst DPS, because we are slow as fuck. And I just compare it to other melees.
    Seeing Warlocks or Mages maintaining 2mio DPS without flask/food/pots in mythic+ for the whole instance really makes me question some of the minor buffs for DeathKnights in 7.2.5.

It is not like we could compensate at burst DPS or at any niche DPS scenarios. Even Sinragosas Fury is getting dwarfed by most spammable cleave abilitys. Its sad when you see it yourself while playing, it is way more depressing to check out logs to see how much worse it can get agains a DeathKnight.

I don't see millions of DeathKnights running arround and dominating PVP / DUNGEONS / RAIDS. Its time for some massive buffs and simplifying the DPS mechanics, because the low DPS, low burst DPS, low mobility and slow rampuptime makes both specs to a negativ outlier.

At least Blizzard could revert some of the LEGION BETA NERFS for AoE ability caps to at least create some niche scenarios we could at least keep up.

With 500 days /played on my DeathKnight and with 15 legendarys on my char I think the current game is the worse for DeathKnights than anything in the past.
    Someone will always be below the average. Half the specs will always be.

Honestly, DK only lacking in numbers. Their mechanics were some of the better changes, and just like shamans they got a ton of new talents instead of having their baseline abilities pruned and made competing talents.