Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

PvP Player names that beg to get Killed

Morning all,

Looking to find out the players you just had to hunt down because of their character name

Basically im looking to join a PvP server for the 1st time and get the largest target painted on my back >_<

Demon hunters with Illidan-related names. I'd corpse-camp a DH called Illidank for weeks

Deleted
    Pretty much anyone that ends their name with "lol" or "xd" or "qt"

Deleted
    anyone with lore related or vulgar names. Or just retarded names if you have difference language community on realm. Like Drakthul EU is CZ/SVK.

+ State shortcut in name. CZ/ SVK. I remember guy with name Ahojkycz (Hellocz) Insta kill for me.
    Last edited by mmoc2ce944bfe1; 2017-04-04 at 11:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    all the "qt" just beg for it, so i just go with it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scroff View Post
    Demon hunters with Illidan-related names. I'd corpse-camp a DH called Illidank for weeks
    Skillidan is my favourite!

It's both fitting in theme and in skill level

Deleted
    ucantkillme

pretty good name if u wanna die

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Any name from another source that is used incorrectly. Like if I see an Orc with the name Drizzt, or a Human called Legolas or variations. Instant murder.

Anything with a play on their class "Nohealzforu" for a priest or similar garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    anyone with lore related or vulgar names. Or just retarded names if you have difference language community on realm. Like Drakthul EU is CZ/SVK.

+ State shortcut in name. CZ/ SVK. I remember guy with name Ahojkycz (Hellocz) Insta kill for me.
    Greetings from a Burning Blader. *wave*

Problem is you can only kill the Alliance ones.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Remember all the "Arthasdk" names back in 2008?

That always warranted a swift pvp death

I dont look at names....if its red, its dead in my pov. I usually go out of my way to kill ppl with Glad and R1 titles , nothing makes me smile more while i play wow than body camping other glads/R1, cuz those kids rage the most when getting pwned

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Greetings from a Burning Blader. *wave*

Problem is you can only kill the Alliance ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post

Glad i´m the not the only one.

For me its names with lots of accents because their unique special name was not aviable..
    The worst kind like Íllïdáncz... -shrudders-

(also hi from DT)

Deleted
    I made a warr 1 year ago named Smellmyjunk. Never looked back coz I dare ppl to come closer for a sniff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Remember all the "Arthasdk" names back in 2008?

That always warranted a swift pvp death
    My raid guild back in wotlk had a name like that, was something like DKarthasdk, it felt so wrong healing him during the raids :\

Deleted
    Draenei paladins (or just paladins in general) with a variation of the name Tirion. *shudder*

Any animal related names, which tend to be wolf or dragon related "silentwolf" "dragonman" "killerwolf" "dragonmaster"

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Any one-liners. "Jackfrost" or "Frostitute" or some animu kawaii name. Though generally speaking from my experience "It's red it's dead" is the greater mentality, even before their name becomes a factor.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

qt human female

die noob.

Deleted
    Any "trying to be funny" or meme names.

Deleted
    Op, name yourself Ðæthrøügëqtuk