Page 6 of 146 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    First saw him play Tristan in the King Arthur movie, and he was the only good thing about it.

Tbh., any one of them, because that character is as generic as all the A-list actors. Just take Ben Affleck, Ryan Gosling or any other of those clone warrior assholes and do the Hollywood run of the mill treatment: three day stubble, Boromir/Ned Stark wig - grey edition, and remind them to do their patented "raspy voice" at all times. Done. Everyone can go back to sleep!

10+ Year Old Account
    Keith Urban
    The country singer?
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    The country singer?
    Oops I meant Karl Urban, thanks I'll update op.

Ray Romano.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Deleted
    Madds Mikkelsen or I riot !

Madds Mickelson is OKish, but Tom Hardy would fit better. Dye his hair white and give him a wig, he would make a hell of a witcher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaaz View Post
    Madds Mickelson is OKish, but Tom Hardy would fit better. Dye his hair white and give him a wig, he would make a hell of a witcher.
    Just recently started watching "Taboo" and it changed my mind about Hardy for the better. Really like that guy now.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have a really hard time arguing with this picture of Richard Armitage:
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account

Cause RuPaul would be awesome.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2018-02-19 at 10:16 AM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I giggled

Yeah, Tom Hardy with the right hair color would look perfect.
    No no no what you do is you actually cast Tom Hardy, but then you announce you cast RuPaul, see that way the amount of anger and rage would keep it in the news forever until the release.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tom Hardy would make a terrible Gerald. He's just not the type of actor who does well in fantasy movies. He does have great movies and was great in Batman, but I think he was a miscast for Mad Max.
    Mads Mikkelsen looks a lot like Gerald but I don't really watch his movies so I don't know how well he would do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Tom Hardy would make a terrible Gerald. He's just not the type of actor who does well in fantasy movies. He does have great movies and was great in Batman, but I think he was a miscast for Mad Max.
    Mads Mikkelsen looks a lot like Gerald but I don't really watch his movies so I don't know how well he would do.
    Not bad you could probably get him cheaper, and with his resume get a fine actor who could knock it out of the park.

It would have to be someone who could emulate Geralts rough voice and I don't think any of the people on that list fit.

Karl Urban really nailed Judge Dredd in Dredd and I like Tom Hardy as an actor some out of all the people mentioned so far they've be my first two picks.

Deleted
    Mads Mikkelsen is too good for The Witcher imo.

But thats because i'm Danish and i love him and even his earlier work, but i absolutely loathe that game-series.

Should definitely get someone like Mel Gibson on that movie. Give him some meth first perhaps

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    No no no what you do is you actually cast Tom Hardy, but then you announce you cast RuPaul, see that way the amount of anger and rage would keep it in the news forever until the release.
    Without doubt it would be awesome to cast the whitest of wolves with a PoC. The tremors in Kekistan would last for years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by qil View Post
    U guys know nothing like Jon Snow :P

There was serial and film about Geralt. I wasnt good but main actor looked fine. He is Michał Żebrowski.
    God thats funny.