Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeepsneeft View Post
    Now that would be REALLY interesting but probabaly a bit too good. 20 AP starfalls and mangle on steroids.
    Maybe that's why they nerfed Stellar Drift for no reason. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    As resto I love the idea of the ring. I was using SotF during EN and my parses were really high 95-99% all bosses. Sadly Cultivation was way more consistent and require no skill to min/max. Now cultivation it's getting nerfed but if you add the t20 2p that reduces Swiftmend cd + that ring I think it can be really big deal. And if you can add a couple of high ilvl NH set pieces you will have a buffed Wild Growth and extra 4k mastery. Not bad imo...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greif9 View Post
    For bear, it will not change that Luffa+Elize is BiS, for those without either of the two, it could be nice.
    From a damage standpoint, Mangle tends to make up 25% of my damage, ST. 25% of 25% is ~6.25%. This makes it close to par with Elize in terms of damage output.

From a damage reduction standpoint, 5 more rage on Mangle is, on average, an additional Ironfur every ~45 seconds. Elize is better from a damage reduction standpoint.

Now, I only have 1 trash relic, and another of my relics was a Mangle relic (It was 20-something ilvls above my previous trash relic) so I would assume that 3 thrash relics would lower Mangle closer to 15% of a bears overall damage ST, not to mention AoE.

To me, this seems to be significantly better for Feral (Especially since SotF is getting 10% damage buff to Rip and FB), allowing Ferals to use Ferocious Bite in the rotation if they are using Savage Roar. For Incarnation, its a boost outside of Incarnation, so thats a nice plus.

Its also fantastic for Boomkin - Given that Boomkin doesn't have any real impactful legendaries, this one that allows you to take Incarnation is a huge overall damage boost. It may also allow for yet another Starfall build with Stellar Flare, idk.

Also very nice for Resto, especially since Swiftmend is the target of T20 in ToS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

For anyone curious how it looks on your talent pane:

Non-mouseover:

I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

will that ring be a proc one, like a chance to get or will everyone get when they finish Broken Shore campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    will that ring be a proc one, like a chance to get or will everyone get when they finish Broken Shore campaign?
    We don't know. Like no clue at all. That said, a DH did loot one randomly (and it being weird because it was the DRUID Ring) and posted it on reddit yesterday.

Also the theory of it being a "freebie legendary" (as in we can use it alongside 2 others) was smashed with the WoWDB showing the Unique Legiondary (2) tag if anyone was curious.

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    We don't know, although Blizzard has said nothing that'd suggest that it'll be any different from the current random drop legendaries. Some streamers started a rumor that they're from a class quest chain, but there is absolutely no evidence of that actually being the case beyond "the name refers to your order hall title"(which could just be because it's shared between all 2-4 specs of whatever class)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Hehe thanks for answers. I was wondering will it be a reward since its an OP legendary. I mean its really good for some situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    We don't know, although Blizzard has said nothing that'd suggest that it'll be any different from the current random drop legendaries. Some streamers started a rumor that they're from a class quest chain, but there is absolutely no evidence of that actually being the case beyond "the name refers to your order hall title"(which could just be because it's shared between all 2-4 specs of whatever class)
    The rumor is more because they're all rings and provide a similar effect without being a global legendary like Prydaz and Sephuz. Again though, a DH did rando-loot one out of nowhere, so it's likely to be a random legendary, and if you have all 10, that's a 50-50 with the other random legendary for each spec.

Do you have a link from a blue saying you get another spec's legendary when you cap out one spec? I tried looking and only found evidence to the contrary, but I keep hearing this.

Apparently timestamps don't work here, 30:10.

^

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    Do you have a link from a blue saying you get another spec's legendary when you cap out one spec? I tried looking and only found evidence to the contrary, but I keep hearing this.
    It was definitely on MMO-Champ's recap as well, though it currently does NOT work that way in 7.2/Live. Make sure you change to another loot spec if you're capped in your current spec!