Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Timadin View Post
    Anyone get a a new Lego today? I'd love to hear how they fee/play. I should get one this week, I've been banking my badluck protection.
    I got a legendary yesterday but it was Aggramar's Stride :/

D: Sorry for your loss. Hopefully you have better ones already!

Prydaz also allows a Pally to be more liberal at using LoTM. At any rate, I do really want to know if it procs off second sunrise. Also does second sunrise affect T20 bonus too?

Nevermind that I wasn't up to date on the new T20 Holy bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxJeng View Post
    Prydaz also allows a Pally to be more liberal at using LoTM. At any rate, I do really want to know if it procs off second sunrise. Also does second sunrise affect T20 bonus too?

T20 set bonuses are irrelevant for second sunrise since the ss proc is right after you cast it which would result in immediate refresh of the buff anyway.

Anyone get a a new Lego today? I'd love to hear how they fee/play. I should get one this week, I've been banking my badluck protection.
    Of course and i have a new Lego. This

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Pallamouna View Post
    Of course and i have a new Lego. This
    ... That's a Mega Blocks, the Lego knock-off stuff that no one likes :P

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I got soul of the high lord yesterday and was extremely disappointed with it for Holy. I really wish we would have got Holy Prism, Holy Avenger or Sanctified Wrath instead of Divine Purpose. With only a 15% proc rate and the cooldown on LoD and HS it hardly seems to ever proc.

Deleted
    I got soul of the high lord yesterday and was extremely disappointed with it for Holy. I really wish we would have got Holy Prism, Holy Avenger or Sanctified Wrath instead of Divine Purpose. With only a 15% proc rate and the cooldown on LoD and HS it hardly seems to ever proc.
    Well technically by extension we did get Holy Avenger and Holy Prism since they are on the same line and with the ring we get 2 from that line.
    Also I love divine purpose its my go to talent on that line. I find Holy Prism is just really underpowered and Holy Avenger rocks for mythics but dont much like it in raids.

I suggested Holy Avenger because it is the most used talent on that row, at least in logs I have reviewed, and I take it in both raid and dungeon settings. I would never elect to use divine purpose in a raid setting, to much RNG on throughput and to low a proc change.

I got excited that a new lego might change things up but it looks like I will be sticking to Ilterendi and Velens for now.

Deleted
    DP is strong, Holy Prism is strong and your impression of Holy Avenger is severely skewed by its interaction with Aura of Sacrifice

I actually like Holy Avenger due to it's interaction with with our artifact ability and the on demand burst it gives us. As fun as insane burst healing with aura of sac is, It doesn't fit in most fights so far this xpac, so most logs I look at don't have it.

I agree on holy prism being strong, that's why I wish they gave it to us

Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxJeng View Post

Why would you want to be more liberal with LotM? It's a spell you should only be using when:

You have to heal somebody else right now and
    Holy Shock is on CD and
    LoD is on CD or you cannot turn to put them in the cone and
    You have to move and
    You can't Bubble or BoP to stand still and heal them with a FoL and
    LoH is on cooldown or reserved.

Deleted
    DP is pretty strong, and for most players the new ring will be better than Ilterendi.

Quote Originally Posted by Blutelf View Post
    DP is pretty strong, and for most players the new ring will be better than Ilterendi.
    I was optimistic that it would compete for one my legendary spots, but like I said, after my own testing I found it extremely lacking. Unless someone can point me to some logs or analysis that can prove it has more consistent output Ilterendi, it's staying in my bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Why would you want to be more liberal with LotM? It's a spell you should only be using when:

You have to heal somebody else right now and
    Holy Shock is on CD and
    LoD is on CD or you cannot turn to put them in the cone and
    You have to move and
    You can't Bubble or BoP to stand still and heal them with a FoL and
    LoH is on cooldown or reserved.
    LoTM is mana efficient. And you can always consume your Prydaz shield before the next refresh.